Back To Reality

I woke up early. I really had a hard time sleeping through the night because of so many things. First is the dinner with Dad, this upcoming project in Paris and lastly...Jimin.

Uughhh!!!

Yoongi was still sleeping like a rock...it's just 5:30am so I decided to go out and maybe just enjoy the view as it is our last day.

I walked in the terrace...it's still a little chilly. I saw someone sitting on the chair at the beachfront.

It was Jimin.

Ugh...that poor boy...I really feel guilty even though it's his feelings towards me but...I can't see him like that. So I walked towards him and he got startled.

"Hey! why are you awake already???" he asked.

"Same question for you" i said

Then he leaned back and looked at the sea.

"You know why.." he said

I sat on the edge of his chair...facing him. He looked at me and quickly gave his jacket to me since I was holding both my arms. He's really sweet...I wish someone can love him back.

"You know I really don't know how or what to do...but I will try my very best to help you move on" I said... "I just don't want this relationship that we have to be ruined...I care for you so much" i said

"Me too Jee...me too...and thank you for not being mad at me" he said smiling. "I'm afraid hyung will punch me in the face if he finds out that I kissed you last night" he said

"No he won't...just forget about that okay my Chimchim???" i said as I smiled... " I miss your smile you know...I miss you being touchy and being sweet and making your hyung pissed...I miss that...promise you won't change??!" i asked.

He smiled so wide and hugged me.

"If you say so cutiepie!!!" he said pinching my cheeks.

We sat and enjoyed the sunrise. I'm glad he's back.

After a few more minutes of chatting and laughing...a half asleep Yoongi was walking towards us.

"Why are you two up so early??" as he sat beside me.

"We wnated to enjoy the sunrise..." i said hugging him.

"Is Jimin stealing you again from me??!!" he asked

"Yes I am stealing her since you so like sleeping than her!!" Jimin joking Yoongi.

"Ohhhhhh is that what you want huh shortie???" as he stood up and Jimin started running and they chased each other like kids... then Jungkook on a jogging mode was supposed to do jogging saw the two running around in circles so went to play along instead.

The guys started waking up as well and eventually called us to eat breakfast. The boat will arrive at 8am to pick us up.

We got back around 11am and decided to eat lunch before they head back to the dorm. After eating, the guys went back home, Sumi will be staying at the dorm and will just go home tonight. I have to go home and start planning for the the Paris project so Yoongi walked me home.

When we got home...I was exhausted so I lied down on the couch as Yoongi opened the TV for some netflix.

I took a nap for hours and when I woke up it's already night time. Yoongi was sleeping sitting on the couch and TV is still on.

So I started cooking something for dinner. I cooked rice, fried porkchops and ramen. I suddenly felt his arms wrapping around my waist, his chin on my shoulder watching me cook the ramen.