We're Going To Paris

Three days has passed and I was released from the hospital. Yoongi wasn't able to be with me that day since they have a TV guesting. Sumi was the one who accompanied me going home. I was given medicines to take for a few more days with proper food intake and a balanced meal.

MyBaby: Hey Babe...are you at home now?

Me: Yes babe...we just got home.

MyBaby: Can you promise me you'll follow what the doctor said? Please?

Me: Okay...Yes..I promise! Why can you still text?

MyBaby: We have 3 minites before going on air...I just wanna check up on you.

Me: Oh go ahead babe...I'm okay now.

MyBaby: Okay baby...I'll go straight there after we're done. I need to go. I love you!

Me I love you too baby😘❤️

Three days is an extremely long delay for the project...we really need to pick up the pace, 5 days from now will be the presentation.

3 more days has passed doing extreme work and Yoongi has been staying in our apartment everyday to make sure I wasn't being stubborn but he was really extra sweet and caring to me reminding me constantly in resting and buying all sorts of food.

We are almost done with the presentation, just a few more touches and we're good. The presentation will be 2 days from now. I started practicing presenting our work and how to deliver it the best way possible.

"I miss you..." he said giving me his cutest gummy smile that makes my heart flutter.

He was lying on the floor where the drawings and sheets of paper are place as well as I sit on the floor working.

"Baby...we see each other everyday...you've been sleeping here the last 3 days.." I said while chuckling.

"I miss my 'only me' time with you" he said making himself sound cute.

"Aaawwww...does my my baby want cuddles?" I said as I sit on the couch and patted the space beside me telling him to sit beside me.

He literally jumped on the couch sitting beside me and I straddled on him giving him pecks on the lips.

"Why are you so cute huh???" i said as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"I think I want more than cuddles" he said still with a gummy smile.

"Yoongiiii!!! do you really get turned on easily like that huh?" I asked laughing

"Well you drive me crazy...you're just to hot for me to handle" he said as he kisses my neck and tighten his hug.

"Oh my god!!!! can you just not do it in front of our drawings??? it's a piece of art you know???" Sumi said as she went out from her bedroom and we both laughed.

We all went to dinner and chilled for an hour and I went back to work.  

The next 2 days is mostly spent on just rehearsing my delivery on the presentation. I felt a little confident in our work but still nervous as fuck on the meeting.

The meeting will be 9am. Yoongi will be going straight to the office with the rest of the members so it will be just me and Sumi going there.

I did my usual morning routine and wore this: