Breakfast

Tim and I arrived at the airport around 7am and since it's too early and my boys maybe still sleeping, I agreed on Tim's invite for breakfast and a little brainstorm from the seminar.

"Hey I know a great restaurant who's open thtis early...Kim mentioned it to me and get to try it once when we had an early photoshoot" Tim said

"Great!! let's go!"

After an hour and a half, we're done eating and parted ways and I went straight home.

As I opened the gate, I was shocked to see a set up picnic basket with a cloth on the grass, withh a bouquet of flower on the side. But the food seems to be a bit soggy and the pancakes looks like it's been there since yesterday.

I wonder where is Yoongi are they playing picnic?

I stepped inside the house and saw a sleeping Yoongi on the couch still on his apron.

"Oh my...did he just planned a surprise breakfast for me? oh no" i said to myself

"Baby?" as i rubbed his cheeks and pecked him on the lips.

He slightly opened his eyes and sat up. I was about to give him a hug but he quickly stood up and started cleaning up the left out food outside. He started throwing everything on the trash bin and he was silent.

"Is Joon still sleeping?" I asked

"Yeah" he answered without looking at me.

I grabbed his arm to stop and face him... "I'm sorry okay? I didn't know...I...uhm...I'm so sorry.." I don't know what else to say.

"It's okay.." he said letting go of his arm away from my hand as he continues fixing the left over food.

"Babe...c'mon...please say something?!" but still nothing.

I went in to look at Joon when I saw his phone on the couch it was unlocked and I saw the picture of me and Tim over breakfast earlier on Facebook.

"Ugh!!!!" i sighed and went to Joon's room he's still fast asleep and just stared at him.

I heard Yoongi went inside the bathroom and took a shower. I went in the bedroom to change clothes and waited for him sitting on the bed.

When I heard the shower stopped, I took out the perfume I bought him from Paris.

"Hey baby! I've got you a present! you'll love that scent!" i said smiling and trying to ease him up.

"You didn't have to.." He took the bag and went in the closet.

"Ugh!!! i think i'm screwed" i told myself.

He went back all dressed and was fixing his bag.

"Uhm...do you have practice?" i asked

"No, I need to work on some songs" he aswered picking up his bag ready to leave

"Can you do it here at home?" i tried my mightiest to sound calm

"I need to re-do Jimin's part...so he needs to record again...I need to go.." he said as he started walking out.

He went in Joon's room and kissed him goodbye while I wait on the door.

Before he walks out of the room I grabbed his arm and kissed him on the lips trying to encourage a make out...but he didn't kiss back.

"I need to go..." he said as he walked out the house without looking back.

A tear fell out from my eye and my shoulders were down while I stare at a very peaceful sleeping Joon.

"It's almost 10am and he's still sleeping...I wonder what time he slept last night"