Caught

It was 9am in the morning and no one has woken up yet...we're all drunk as hell from last night and here I am naked.

What the fuck did I just do last night. I was like a wild bear and this pervert seems to enjoy it.

My head hurts and I can hardly open my eyes...I still feel dizzy from all he alcohol in my body. I tried lifting my head...I'm so thirsty. Yoongi is still sleeping like a rock. I sat up and my head kept going on circles...my stomach suddenly felt like boiling...fuck..I'm gonna throw up..

I quickly pulled the blanket wrapped it around me as I ran to the bathroom as quickly as I can handle my legs...

I think I threw up everything I have inside me. Still sticking my head to the toilet bowl...I heard Yoongi coming in and fixed my hair while rubbing my back.

"Are you okay baby?" he said as he helped me stand up.

"How much did you drink last night huh? tsk..I should have just asked you to sleep early." he said while I go back to bed.

"Get me some clothes please...and water.." I said.

He quickly handed me shorts and a top and went outside to get water.

I heard Sumi and Tae is already up and smell the coffee.

Then there's a knock on the door. Yoongi opened the door without looking at the peephole then the voice I heard made me jump off from my bed.

"Oh...Is this Jee and Sumi's apartment?"

"Yes it is..how can I help you?" Yoongi said.

"Auntie???!!!MOMM????!!!" Sumi screamed.

Holy mother of fuck!!!!!

I quickly ran out of the bedroom and looked at the situation outside.

Tae again wearing Sumi's robe...Yoongi has no shirt on...Sumi wearing Tae's shirt with a boyleg and I was wearing short shorts and a cropped top.

Our moms was on the door shocked as fuck...Yoongi's eyes were so wide...Tae could not move from where he is sitting and Sumi is almost tearing up so I have no choice but to break the silence.

"Mom...Auntie...uhmm you're here!!" I said stuttering to death.

"Who are these men Jee??" mom said.

"Why are they here and looked like they live here???!!!" Auntie said as they walk in slowly staring at the 2.

"Uuhmmm Mom...this is Yoongi and this is Tae..." Sumi said nervously...as the 2 bowed to them.

"It is nice to meet you ma'am" Yoongi said covering his bare chest with his two hands.

"You two sit down" my mom said to the two guys who are obviously sweating out of fear.

They both sat down beside each other looking down.

"Okay you two tell me who are you and why are you here in their apartment this early?" Auntie said as they both stand in front of them.

"Mom...you don't——" Sumi said but was cut off

"Sssshhhhhtt...shut your mouth lady!" Autie said to Sumi.

"My name is Yoongi...Min, Yoongi and I am Jee's boyfriend ma'am" Yoongi answered softly.

"And I am Kim, Taehyung——" he was cut by Auntie

"Let me guess...my daughter's boyfriend huh???!" Autie said looking at Sumi

"Well that explains why you're wearing Sumi's robe huh?!" Auntie said