We're Back

Yoongi's POV:

A few days has passed and I started to get used to her daily throw up, morning sickness and her weird hormones...she lets me out her room every once in a while not wanting to see my face but will call me back after a few minutes to ask something to eat.

I don't mind actually...I'm starting to feel very involved with them and the feeling of Jee needing me. I sleep on her tiny bed with her since she asked me to sleep with her the last time. And she didn't mind the hugging and I know she kissed me the other day when she thought I was still sleeping. I was smiling the whole time. I can wait to cuddle again...I can't wait to kiss her again.

I can't wait to marry her.

I know she's taking it slow and that's fine with me. I know she's being careful. She told me about Mina's confession to her and that gave me a huge relief.

The guys will be coming over, Jee has been asking multiple times if Jungkook is coming not really sure what she needs from him.

"Uhm...can you buy me vanilla ice cream again? and pickles?" she asked while watching TV.

It's her official craving food. Eww. She has been requesting that a few times now and she feeds me with it everytime and I'm actually getting used to fake smile everytime.

"Sure...anything else you want?!" I asked

"Uhhmmm...oh the bag of chips you had the other day and a banana" she answered cheerfully.

I went out and went to the grocery nearby where I usually buy stuff for her. The old lady in the counter smiled at me as I check out.

"Are these for your pregnant wife?!" she asked

"Uhm..future wife hopefully..." i said as i smiled back to her

"Oh well congratulations! you know pickles is a famous pregnancy craving...you're just doing such a good job! you'll be a great father!" she said.

It actually made my day.

While I was walking back, I noticed something cute I want to give Jee.

When I got back, as usual, she started to devour her grossed ice cream with the bag of chips...and she looks so cute.

A few moments later the guys came.

"How's the pretty pregnant lady??!!!" Jimin slammed himself on the edge of the bed.

"Hey bestie!!!! I miss you so much!!!!" Sumi hugged her and Tae sat on the other side of the bed.

"We bought you these!!!" Jin handing her a bouquet of flowers that I quickly grabbed from his hand.

"What was that about???" Hobi asked

"She doesn't like the smell of flowers...sorry" I said.

"Where's Jungkook?!" she asked...she has been asking for him many time already I'm starting to think why.

"Oh he's just in the restroom" Namjoon said as he sat on the couch.

After a few minutes...

"Hi Noona!!!!" Jungkook entered the room

"KOOKIEEEEEE!!!!!!!sit here beside me please!!!!" she was almost shouting out of excitement...she even pushed Tae away almost tumbling down so Jungkook can sit on her side.

"Oohhh Noona missed me!!!" as he jumped sitting down on her side

"Hey don't play rough around her...she on complete bed rest...doctor's order" I reminded them since they're surrounding Jee's bed.