The Link

Emma's POV

When I walk into the room I gasp. As does most of The Lodge. All of our idols gathered in one room. I look at Olivia. She is just so beautiful. Her blonde hair always up in a ponytail and her Australian accent glistening in her words. Her eyes start to glow a soft pink. Her hands drift toward Adam. "When?" she asks. "This morning," replies Yancy. "You did a good job. I'll fix the rest," she says. She walks over to me and grabs her stuff out of my bag. As she walks back over to Adam she kisses me. I feel the power surge through me. My eyes start to glow a vibrant pink. "It's time I told you the whole story," I say, knowing it isn't my own words,"Yes I didn't tell anyone that the other four were still alive reason being Herobrine couldn't hurt them. When the four are together again is still true. Each of your soul mates is a savior. There are still more things you need to know. One is that Alyssa is the person you can't keep anything from. She knows all but cannot necessarily tell you anything. Olivia is the healer. She can heal just about anything but sometimes needs Emma's help. Emma is the one speaking but it isn't her. She is my link with you. I can speak out of her mouth. Taylor is the seer. She can see what will happen to a limited ability. Mini is the strong man, he has extreme strength. Sarah is the link to herobrine. Madi is a sorcerer as is seto. Momo is a solace like Brice." I shut my mouth and fall back. Olivia catches me. Apparently during the speech she ran over to me. She lies my head in her lap and strokes my hair just like Alyssa did with Taylor. Me and Taylor's abilities tie in with each other a lot. Sometimes when she has a vision I have to get the sound of it. I can link up with her and with the rest to show exactly what has happened it is very tiring and difficult but it is needed. My eyes go back to their normal blue irises. I close them and Olivia kisses my forehead. "Take them both upstairs to my room Mini," says Yancy. "Gotcha. I'll be back soon my love," he says to Madi. He grabs my limp form and throws it over his shoulder. I put my hand on his back. He puts Taylor on the ground as fast as he can and someone walks over and grabs my hand giving me energy. "I wasn't finished," I mumble into Mini's shirt,"Jackson yellow. Yancy cyan. Mitch green. Adam red. Jerome purple. Ant brown. Jordan orange. Ty pink." I say as the world completely slips away.