The Prophecy

So sorry about not updating fo like four months i was in treatment for my depression!

Jordan's POV

I awake in the middle of the night to screaming. I look over at Ant and he looks back at me and then says frightened,"Yancy." He jumps out of the bed and I follow him down the hall to her room. Her leg is bleeding from deep scratch marks on her thighs. "Yancy, Are you ok!" asks Ant. I walk over and try to pick her up to fix up her legs but the second I touch her I feel a surge of power run through my body and Ant is thrown across the room. Yancy freaks out so I walk away and help Ant up. I look back at Yancy and see her back starting to raise off the bed and her eyes glow a light cyan. "It can't be!" I say.

Her back falls back down to the bed and her eyes go back to normal. I turn to Ant and he says,"What the fuck was that?" "I need to tell you something," I say. He nods and I begin. "A long time ago Herobrine and Notch were best friends. The two did everything together, but one day a horrible accident happened and Herobrine was sent to hell. Herobrine was corrupted and made the leader of the nether and he created demons to ruin Notch's good creations. So Notch created four saviors. He created a prophecy that said, 'When the four are together again then will be the time for the demons to be destroyed from the world for good and then I and my old friend will settle this battle.' So Notch created four saviors. Orange, green, cyan, and red. And sent them to the four corners of the globe. The power was passed down from generation to generation but it lay dormint inside the people who had it. Every 100th generation the power would become prvelent and herobrine would traumatize that savior to the point of insanity. He sent every bad thing their way so that if the time came he could easily take them down."

Ant stares at me in disbelief and asks,"How do you know all this?" "Because," I say,"I'm the orange savior." Ant backs away from me and says," How could you not tell me!" "Because anyone who knows will be subject to the same torture as the savior! I was protecting you!" He looks at the floor and the kisses me square on the lips. "Thank you," he whispers. "One more thing," I say. "What?" he asks. "Mitch is green and Adam is red." "WHAT!" he screams. Yancy moans in her sleep so I get up and walk over to her bed. I feel my eyes grow orange. "We'll be right back," I say to Ant.

The oarnge becomes more prevelent and I feel the rushing sensation I get from teleporting. I teleport right into Adam and Ty's room. I grab Adam, still sleeping, and teleport to Mitch and Jerome's room. I grab Mitch and teleport the four of us the the cave. I wake up Mitch and Adam and they see where we are and Adam asks,"So you found the cyan savior?" "Yes," I say. "Whee is he?' asks Mitch. "She is right here," I say pointing to Yancy. Mitch looks at me in shock as Adam walks over to her and grabs her hand. I do the same and finally Mitch comes up beside us and grabs Adam and my free hand. Yancy immidiately opens her eyes and stares and the three of us in the eyes and says something that scared me to death,"Please don't hit me. Please just dont hit me. Slit my throat or shoot me just please don't hit me."