The Saving Grace

Olivia's POV

I let go of Emma's hand to stop the transfer of energy. "Great now there are two magical teenage girls who are passed out in my living room!" says Jordan. I feel a hand on my shoulder and look up to see Brice. "So your from Australia too huh mate?" he says. "Yep!" I reply. "Mini. Grab Emma and Taylor and follow me," says Yancy. So Mini comes over and takes Emma out of my arms. He carries her and Taylor up the stairs following Yancy. I look around the room. Adam clutches his stomach again and I can see the dark energy radiating off of him. He goes down to his knees. "Adam?" asks Ty. I walk over to him and grab my stuff off of the floor. "Look at me Adam," I say approaching him. He looks up at me and his eyes glimmer black. My eyes glow pink and I draw the rest of the poison out of Adam. I put it into the jar in my hand and close the lid. "This is what was wrong. I am going to go find out the different statistics of this poison," I say. I go up to the room where Emma and Taylor are. As I walk in I see Taylor sitting up on the. Emma is lying down talking to her. "Emma I have the demon poison from Adam. I need to test it!" I say. "Ok!" she replies, rolling up her sleeve like the many other times that we have done this. I grab the needle and put the normal amount in it. I give it to her and she pushes down the plunger filling her veins with the poison. She lets out a gasp of pleasure as the poison takes effect. I remember when we first found her. When she first arrived at the orphanage, she was addicted to heroine. She went to grave lengths to get it and I worried for her. The first time she gave a message I asked her out because I knew we were meant to be. I saw the scars running up and down her arms. Needle marks, cutting marks, and burn marks. Then Madi got bitten. And I needed to test the poison. She took it and injected it before anyone could stop her. She was able to tell me exactly what was wrong and all of us together were able to figure out what it was, and she was left unharmed. I peck her on the lips and walk out of the room.