The Sorceror

Madi's POV

The light is so intense. I know what is coming and so does Momo. I feel the connection click into place and the power expand around us, knocking over many things. "It's over Hero! My saviors have come together with everyone they need to bring your demons down!" Emma shouts. "Tsk tsk tsk Notch. You have grown weak. You always were. Nobody can control the power that I have!" Sarah retorts, though I know it is Herobrine, raising her hand. "Shit!" Olivia whispers harshly. Herobrine has gotten Sarah completely at this point. Sarah outstretched arm stops pointing right at Yancy. She lets out a blood-curdling scream.

"It isn't real! We are here!" I yell at her, as the wind picks up around us. I look at Momo. I give her a curt nod and we throw our hands together at the same time. We catch Seto's and Brice's attention and they follow our actions. All four of us move in perfect synchronization, moving in a large circle around the entire group. Once I stop where Momo began, the entire scene shifts. We are now in an open field, nothing is around us. Yancy is in a ball on the ground with Jackson leaning over her protectively. "Enough!" Emma's voice cuts through the air,"Hero. Soon this battle will occur, but you can't attack until Emma is 16. They must all be at their full potential, you know that. We have eight months. Return then. Goodbye!" Emma plants her right foot and takes in a deep breath. Sarah's eyes go back to normal and she falls to the ground.

"Now that he is gone I will tell you something else. One is that Yancy needs to activate all of your natural powers. The ability to use your talent. And the second is that the eight saviors each have special talents. Some will be the same. Some will be different. And each of you can do many special things. Trust each other. i picked you for a reason!" Emma screams before falling to the ground herself. Yancy stands up and brushes herself off. She closes her eyes and when they open again they are solid cyan. Her hands move from her sides and come together. I feel power surge from her body, activating our natural talents. She falls, as does everyone else in the field except for me, Momo, Seto, and Brice. "The perks of power my dalings!" I say. Momo laughs while Setosolace looks confused. "We just have to wait until they wake up to begin training. We definately need Alyssa because she can see all of your abilities," Momo says.