The Adoption

Yes I kinda stole the idea from mine.

THERE WIL BE NO LIES!!!! LIESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I look out my window to see the trees rolling off in the distance. I look back into the car to see the two men who adopted me this morning. I remember them picking me out of everyone in the crowd. "So, Yancy, how did you get into the orphanage?" one of them asks. "My parents couldn't take care of me so I was put in the orphanage," I say. "Oh, okay," the other says. "Yancy, when we get to our house there is a surprise waiting for you!" he says. "Yeah, we picked you because of your intrests, they are the most like ours," the first one says. I wonder what they could be talking about. Minecraft? I never dreamt that I would get adopted by someone who likes minecraft. "Oh, do you guys like Antvenom and CaptainSparkles? They are my favorite!" I say, "Sparkant all the way!" They look at each other and laugh.

The rest of the drive is driven in silence, but when we get there they start talking again. "Listen Yancy. We are going to go into the house now. I want you to count to sixty before going inside," the one with the glasses says. "Okay?" I say, confused. They go inside and I start to count in my head. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10...11...12...13...14...15...16...17...18...19...20...21...22...23...24...25...26...27...28...29...30...31...32...33...34...35...36...37...38...39...40...41...42...43...44...45...46...47...48...49...50...51...52...53...54...55...56...57...58...59...60! I walk up to the front door and open it, wondering what could be inside that I needed to wait outside for. As soon as I open the door, my mouth falls open. The corners of my lips curl into a smile as I begin to fangirl. Inside the room are all my favorite youtubers and their children.

"Surprise!" they all yell. I see Sky, Ty, Jason, Mitch, Jerome, Bodil, Tyler, Tyler, Husky, Annie, Ian, and so many more! I start freaking out and Sky says," Hey, I'm Sk...." "I know who you are!" I say enthusiastically. They all laugh again. "So where are the dudes who adopted me?" I ask, "They never told me their names." Just then I see Antvenom and CaptainSparkles walk into the room. "Here we are!" they exclaim. I really don't remember what happened after that.