The Seer

Taylor's POV

I had just woken up next to Emma. At first I was like WTF JUST HAPPENED and then i remembered. I had a vision, and I passed out. Emma was just staring at the ceiling. "So vision huh?" she asked. "Yup. Notch using his words again I see," I replied. "Yup!" she said. Just then Olivia came in with a vial of demon poison. "Here I need to test this!" she said to Emma. She took it gladly and sigh in relief as the poison started taking effect. Olivia then left and Sarah walked into the room. "Time to work out this vision huh?" she says. I nod. "So here is what I saw. I saw the world. Covered in darkness, two little boys appearred. Notch and Herobrine, but he looked like Steve. They were chasing each other around and laughing, but then Notch fell into a hole. The hole had the hell being in it. It said,"You boy will be mine forever. I will take you and you will do my bidding!" Steve then jumped into the hole screaming,"Take me instead!" The being looked upon Herbrine and said,"You will give yourself in his place?" "Don't Hero. You can't do this to yourself!" Notch said. "Yes, I do," Herobrine clearly stated. A cackle rose up around them. Herobrine fell to the ground. He clutched his head. The being then went into Herobrine's body. His eyes glowed white and the heaven being went into Notch. Notch's eyes glowed black. "Hero?" Notch said. Herobrine's head whipped in his direction. With a flick of his wrist he sent Notch flying. Then the image shifted. They were thrown into tis world, and they created this world. Then Herobrine created the demons, and Notch in retaliation created the saviors. Then I saw a world of peace. There were four corners. One with a nether biome, one with a sandy beach, one with a jungle, and one with a forest. Allof the animals roamed freely around these area. There were no fights, no injuries, but anything could happen. The demons tore through the area. Ravaging it. They completely took over the nether biome, but the saviors showed up and stopped them. The nine figure split the borders. The nether floated away. The world grew into what it is today. Then I saw death. That is the only word I can use to descirbe the feeling. Death," I finish. The both of them are staring at me as the image plays in their minds. Sarah is the first one to speak,"Well time to tell the others!" We go down stairs to tell them.

*time skip*

They all looked shocked. The yellow glow from Madi and the navy from Momo grow stronger. Emma is the first to realize what this means. "GET DOWN!" she screams,"CLOSE YOUR EYES!"