The Soul Mate

Dunz hate meh. I love Ya doods.

Jerome's POV

"I have two colors in my eyes. My natural ones and the ones I inherited as a savior. Just so happens that my natural ones are blue!" Yancy says,"And just because your eyes aren't the same color now doesn't mean that you aren't meant to be. It works weird. Basically, your eyes will sometimes change color over time. You will be able to tell when you've found your soul mate once your powers are activated and then when you kiss you will know. Trust me."

I ponder over what she said. I say,"Can you show us what will happen?" She looks at me then at Jackson. She grabs his shirt and does nothing. His eyes widen with excitement and shock. He then leans forward and touches his lips to hers. I can see it in her eyes. Her eyes start to glow and so do his. Her hair starts to float into the air. Then I see it. A ball of energy has started to grow between them. Sky steps forward and grabs Yancy's shoulders.

That was his first mistake. His second was pulling her off balance and his third was pulling her into him. That was when it all went wrong. The ball of energy once between the two of them was absorbed into Yancy. Jackson eyes drained of color and she starts screaming.

"Get out if here!" Jackson says. Adam immediately let's go of her. Everyone in the room leaves but me and Adam. Jackson stand staring at Adam. "Get out dad! It isn't safe for you!" Jackson says. Adam looks at him when he looks back at Yancy he sees that she has scars and down her arms and legs. Adam runs out of the room. I stay though wanting to see how it turns out. Jackson steps forward to Yancy.

"I love you," he says. Her eyes open and her crazed deminar is gone. She has control. She gets up and sees me. "I'm sorry for that," she says. I look up at her and she grabs my hands. "There is no way. there is no possible way!" she says.

I look at her confused when I feel power rush through my body. Though it isn't from her. She falls to the floor unconscious. Jackson runs out and brings everyone back in. "What happened Jerome? What did you do to her?!" he says. "I have no idea. She grabbed my hands said it can't be possible and I felt a rush of power run through me!" I say back. Mitch, Adam, and Jordan look at each other.

"What? If you know something tell us!" I say to them. "That is the way a savior who hasn't learned to control any of their powers describe using them. It is accidental. You feel a rush and then nothing. And something is broken," Mitch says. I glance down at Yancy. "How could I be a savior?" I ask. "We have no idea!" they all say at once. All eyes look toward Yancy who is laying on the floor unconscious. She knows. What is this?