The prophet

Alyssa's POV

I walk up to the door of the strange house. The door opens and out steps CaptainSparkles. "Are you Alyssa?" he asks. "Yup!" I say popping the p. I walk past him and see my best friend lying on the floor. "Who was it?" I ask. Jerome raises his hand and I walk over to him. I grab his hands but he jerks them back. "No, I don't want to hurt anyone else!" he says. I giggle and grab hi hands again. I turn his palms over. "Jerome Aceiti, purple savior. His hidden abilities are very powerful. His main power is found in his gut. Soul mate Mitch Hughes. Caring, Loving, but can be aggressive. Winning spirit. Does not accept defeat."

Jerome squeezes my hands saying,"Are you ok?" I smirk. Put my hand to his gut and sort out the block of the flow of energy. I hear Yancy gasp and sit up. "BOOBOO!" Yancy screams. "BOOBOO!" I scream back. I run over to hug her when I hear someone clear their throat. I look up and see a boy. "Jackson Dahlberg. Yellow savior. Soul mate Yancy Maroon. Kind, caring, protecting. Would gladly give up his life for his family." Jackson glances at me and I detect jealousy from him. "So how is everyone else in The Lodge?" she asks. "Good!" I answer.

She turns to the rest of the room," You guys are about to have a lot of kids!" she says. "Huh?" asks Mitch. "You want my help. You will need the Lodge as well," she says. "I'm cool with it!" says Ty. "All you need to do is sign the paperwork. Notch will provide for us." I say. "I'll do it!" says Ant. So we go to the car. Me, Yancy, Jackson, and Ant. I believe Jackson just came because he wants to make sure nothing funny will go on between me and Yancy. When we arrive, The Lodge runs out to me and Yancy and hugs us. Ant signs all of the paperwork and The Lodge is now family. I glance around the room and see Taylor. I walk over to my girlfriend and kiss her cheek. I look down at her arm and see fresh cuts. "Why did you do it again!" I say. She just looks at me and says,"I thought you were gone forever." I turn and hug her. She hugs back. "I would never leave you!" I say. Yancy calls to us and we all pile into the car. How we fit 11 people in a six seater was easy. We put down the seats in the back and the entire lodge sat back there. The couples were Jackson and Yancy, Me and Taylor, Olivia and Emma, Maddi and Mini (boy nickname), Sarah and Momo (Nickname). "Awwww kawaii desu Jancy!" screams Emma. "I told you she would find herself a supernatural soul mate!" yells Olivia. WingsofTeddy(ship name) bursts out laughing. Soon everyone in the car is laughing except for Jackson. He is looking around the room taking in his surroundings. I look next to me at Taylor. Her eyes are wide and are glowing a soft white. I suddenly get on my knees and turn my body toward her. Everyone's attention is turned toward my distant girlfriend. "What is going on?" asks Jackson. "She is the seer. She is having a vision," says Yancy. Taylor's eyes close and her limp form falls into my arms. I lay her head in my lap. "The vision really drain the energy out of her so she usually sleeps after she has them," says Maddi. I look down at her and the car stops. "We have arrived!" says Ant. "I'll carry her," says Mini. I hand her to him. We walk up to the house and gasp as we pull the door open.