The Episode

I hope you all liked my first chapter. I am trying to update someone like me, but I wrote that a long time ago and really dont have any ideas for how i want it to flow.

Ant's POV

I see Yancy start to fall over and say," Someone catch her!" I see Jackson(Sky and Ty's son) step forward and catch her before she hits the ground. "Looks like you guys adopted a fangirl!" says Jason. They all start to laugh so Jordan says,"Yep, we did it on purpose. We made her biggest dream come true." "Awwwwww," everyone sighs. "She didn't recognize us at all. She even said, and I quote, 'Oh, do you guys like Antvenom and CaptainSparkles? They are my favorite! Sparkant all the way'" I say. This makes everyone laugh. "So what should I do with her?" Jackson asks. "Follow me," Jordan says, leading Jackson, still carrying Yancy, up the stairs.

Yancy's P.O.V.

*Dream*

Running. That is all I can think of. I have to get away. Away from the power that I know I can't escape. The power inside me. The power they want. I see everyone I ever loved dying all around me and it's my fault. Why does it always have to be me?

*Dream over*

I wake up in the most comfortable bed screaming. I clutch my leg and immediately feel the blood oozing from the deep scratches on my thigh. Somebody runs into my room. "What happened? Are you ok!?" They say. They walk over and I see it is Ant. He sees my leg and gets a look of fear on his face. "Yancy are you ok?" he asks. I nod. Great my first night in my new family and I've already had an episode. I'm probably gonna be out of here tomorrow. Jordan runs into my room and tries to pick me up and take me into the bathroom to fix my leg.

The second he touches me I lose it. I scream and thrash around. All the memories come flooding back. Jared, Dad, Mom, Chris, Herobrine. All of my haunting memories.

My powers go into overdrive to fix the problem and I hear Ant yell in pain and jump back. My back lifts off the bed and I can feel myself slipping. Right before I lose consciousness I hear Jordan say,"It can't be!"