Chapter Two

(Present time)

~{(Izuku's POV)}~
_/\____________/\_

It felt weird to see Kacchan like that. He almost looked weak or sad. I don't think I've ever seen him like that. Right after I left, I could have sworn I heard deep sobs come from behind the door, but I didn't want to ruin the moment.

Should I really believe that he was attacked by a wolf? I mean, if that's not the case then it's still none of my business... I went back to the waiting room to wait for my mom. Maybe I should have stayed with Katsuki...

~{(Katsuki's POV)}~
_/\______________/\_

After I let go of my mom she looked toward the clock on the wall. She hit her forehead with her palm.

"Oh my gosh. I forgot I took a graveyard shift at work. I'm gonna have to cancel..." She said looking back toward me. I rolled my eyes and waved my hand, telling her she could go.

"Are you sure?" She asked me. She seemed to be confused.

"Of course. How else will you pay for my stupid medical bill?" I joked with a small hint of sadness in my laugh. She smiled as if she didn't notice.

"Ok, but don't leave the hospital until the doctor's excuse you." She said while grabbing her purse. And after a few more minutes of her sternly telling me not to leave, she was gone...

Almost immediately after she left I felt like the silence was going to drive me insane. Izuku came to my mind. I groaned to myself. Why do I always think of him? I blinked back tears.

Why did he seem so worried a few seconds ago? I used to bully him all the time. I should go apologize... Right now?

I stood up and walked to the door. I may have a disease, but that doesn't mean I can't move. I walked slowly to the waiting room, so i didn't get to much attention. It was empty. Except for a short green headed person who seemed wide awake.

I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. He jolted and quickly looked up at my serious expression. He smiled.

"Oh, hey Kacchan. You really shouldn't sneak up on people like that." He giggled. That giggle made my heart flutter, though my face didn't show it. I sat next to him and looked his way.

"S-shouldn't you be i-in your room ge-?" Before he could finish I interrupted him.

"I'm sorry." I say bluntly. He sort of jerked back all of a sudden. He made a confused face.

"For what, silly?" He smiled and tilted his head in a cute fashion. I looked away and frowned more than I already was.

"For everything... For bullying you... I... I was childish..." I said. Izuku gasped only slightly audible. He laughed and looked forward. He put his hand on mine, that was resting on the arm rest and then he looked back me.

"Oh, you silly Kacchan. I don't mind that. Let's just be friends again." Izuku told me. My eyes widened and I looked away, attempting to hide my blush.

"Yeah... Let's be friends again..." I said. He smiled brightly and I could see tears forming in his eyes. I became shocked and I was about to comfort him, but he waved his hand.

"I'm fine, it's just... I've always wanted to be friends with you again. I really missed you..." Izuku said, shattering my heart. I made him miss me when that's what I was trying to avoid...

"Izuku... What would you do if I... Metaphorically speaking, of course... left this world, perhaps if I died..." I suggested. His eyes widened and he hit my arm.

"No. Don't talk like that. I just got you back, I'm not going to lose you again!" He exclaimed in a sad tone. I choked up some blood into my hand. I tried to wipe it off so Izuku didn't notice. Needless to say, he noticed.

"Oh, God, Kacchan your have to get back to your room! Gah, what are you even doing out here? Come on!" Izuku urges me up and to the rooms.

"I felt lonely... the silence was kind of killing me." I said, trying to resist his pushing. He stopped. "Let's go get some air, eh?" I say. He nodded and we made our way to the door.

The moon was full and was shining on Deku's complexion greatly. I knew that if I died, he would miss me, so I'd just have to hold on for as long as I can. Let's just hope it doesn't get worse...