Chapter Six

(Present)

~{(Katsuki's POV)}~
_/\______________/\_

I plan on telling everyone in class about my disease today. I was already in class and looked towards Deku, who gave me a reasurring smile, but nothing about this was reassuring. I raised my hand. It was still homeroom, so it's now or never.

"What Bakugou?" Mr. Aisawa asked in his annoyed voice that he always has. I stood up and stepped away from my desk at bowed.

"I would like to announce something to the class before it starts." I said in a soft voice that everyone around me almost gasped at. Mr. Aisawa nodded and I walked to the front of the class. My palms were getting sweatier by the second.

"Thanks for taking the time to listen to me." I smile brightly, almost as bright as Deku. Everyone was shocked by me doing that as well. I bring my hand to the back of my head.

"I would like to apologise for being an ass to all of you." I say gruffly, the smile grew smaller.

"Why are you apologising with words and not actions?" The bi- Ochako asked angrily. She was standing up and staring at me with full on anger in her eyes.

"I... I would.... really, trust me... I just, don't have the time..." I say, avoiding the truth. Her face grew red with anger.

"Are you saying we're not worth your time!?" She nearly screamed. That angered me. I don't know why, but it did.

"God, you fucking bitch, I don't have time because I'M DYING!" I yelled back at her, causing almost everyone, including the teacher, to flinch back. She sat back down. Reality hit everyone hard. One of the strongest people in school was dying. Even though I was an asshole, everyone was at least, a little saddened by this.

"Two weeks..." I tell them with a shaking voice. I was at my most vulnerable. "I will die in two weeks..." I say sadly. I tended to bottle up my emotions, and it was a bad habit. Right now I didn't look upset, but I was.

Everyone was flabbergasted.

"WHAT!?" They all yelled, with the exception of Izuku. Mr. Aisawa was shocked and his eyes were wide but he asked softer. Izuku was sad he had to hear this all over again.

"Woah, you almost got me there, Bakubro." Kirishima said with an unsure laugh. I shook my head softly.

"Believe it or not, but I'm not about to spend the rest of my already miserable life, cooped up in a class room." I took a step and flipped them off, my angry side did that. "See ya never, fuckers..." I say before slamming the door shut...

~{(Izuku's POV)}~
_/\____________/\_

"Believe it or not, but I'm not about to spend the rest of my already miserable life, cooped up in a class room." He took a step forward and flipped the class off. "See ya never, fuckers..." My eyes widened ever so slightly.

Someone scoffed. "He's probably faking it. There's no way he's dying. He's probably being overdramatic." Some people nodded and said yeah. But I stood up abruptly with tears streaming down my face.

"Izuku?" Someone said. I didn't answer. I walked to the door and left, slamming it harder than Kacchan did. I looked right, then left. I didn't see him. I ran to his locker, didn't see him. I realized that the only place he could be was... The cherry tree. I ran to it, and sure enough, there he was... crying?

I walked to him after catching my breath. I sat down next to him. He flinched and quickly wiped his eyes at the sight of me. I pat him on his back.

"Deku... It hurts to be strong..." He says. Suddenly I'm being best hugged by Kacchan. I was shocked at first, I patted his spiky head.

"I understand. If it hurts, than stop being strong. Everyone's weak at least once in their life." I tell him with a small smile. He hugged me tighter.

"You don't understand though... I've been weak all my life. That's why I'm dying. I was weak. I am weak..." He sobbed into my shirt. I hit him harshly on the head. He quickly sat up and put his hand where I hit him.

"Yeah, I deserved that. You probably don't want a weak person like me touching you..." He said looking away. I grabbed his face and brought it to mine.

"That's the exact opposite of what I want." I say before kissing him a second time. His widened eyes closed immediately and we kissed for what seemed like ever. He was the one to pull away. That kiss was less passionate, but it still had all the love in the world.

Then we just sat there and stared at the petals as they fell...