Chapter Nine

~{(Katsuki's POV)}~
_/\______________/\_

That old hag yelled at me for an hour. I know she cares about me, but damn, let me live my life. She finally drew her speech to a conclusion.

"...just tell me when you plan on staying over at a friend's house. Please." She told me, hey voice full of stress. I sighed and nodded. She smiled sadly at me and left my room. I don't have enough time to stay at a friend's house. I have one week left to live... How do I plan on spending it? With Izuku, duh. But what will we be doing? Hanging out? Could I ask him on a date? Would he say yes if I did? I really shouldn't though... I take a deep breath and sigh. It's ok, I guess. I don't think I even deserve love. What kind of happiness would I be able to give him? It'll mean absolutely nothing in the end. I'll die and he'll eventually forget about me. My eyes stung with tears.

One week...

Last week...

And here I was. The very next day, holding Izuku's hand and smiling brightly. Jeez, I'm really bad at this 'die with no regrets' thing, because I am gonna regret a whole lot a things. And I'm gonna miss that smile of his...

______________________________

This literally only here so I can tell you that there's only gonna be 1-2 chapters after this. And a warning. Next chapter is sad, I think. In my opinion it is at least.