Chapter Eleven

(This is pretty much just an epilogue.)

~{(No one's POV)}~
_/\_____________/\_

The funeral was awful. Izuku felt numb. Well, numb and sad. He didn't feel like eating and he felt weak. Just seeing Katsuki in the smooth wooden coffin; just laying there like he was just taking a nap, cause Izuku's knees to wobble and he almost collapsed to the floor.

Izuku tried not to be insensitive and cry; he knew Mitsuki had it worse. He knew that every time she looks in the mirror, she'll see her son. That sounded worse than anything Izuku was going through. But still, he couldn't really help it, his eyes had other ideas.

He left a sunflower on his casket and walked out the door.

Inko tried to help Izuku through his time of hurt, but she was failing horribly. Izuku would tell you that it did help a little, but it wasn't enough.

"Please, Izuku... I know it hurts, but please. At least talk to me." She had said one night. She was on the verge of tears, because she was just as sensative as Izuku. He decided he would. He got up and walked out of his room, much to Inko's surprise.

He hugged her and she hugged back. Izuku was sobbing uncontrollably as Inko coaxed them to the couch. Inko patted his back trying to calm him down so he could breath through the tears.

"I loved him, mom!" He hiccupped into her hair. Inko knew that. She knew that since he was five. She smiled sadly. "I loved him so much, and I didn't even get a chance to tell him..." He yawned. He wasn't tired, but he was sobbing so much it just happened.

"It's ok." Inko patted his back and shushed him. She was going to do the same with Mitsuki later anyway.

"It's not though! He won't ever know!" He cried, sounding angry. Inko slowly pulled him off her shoulder and looked into his eyes.

"You don't have to tell anyone anything to know you love them." She informed him calmly. "The way you looked at him showed everything." She said, wiping away a few stray tears on Izuku's face. Izuku thought about it for a second before pulling Inko into another hug, this one was tighter.

"Thank you. That makes me feel a little better." Izuku said softly. Inko smiled and ran her fingers through his hair. She nodded her acknowledgment.

This was only the beggining of Izuku's road to contentness. He wouldn't forget Katsuki, he just accepted he wasn't there anymore...

The End