Chapter Seven

~{(Katsuki's POV)}~

_/\______________/\_

I've wasted the past week hanging out with Izuku. Actually, I wouldn't say wasted... let's say, happily spent. The thing is... I fear something horrible happened. I think I accidently fell in love with him. I mean, we've kissed twice, and don't get me wrong, both times were great for me, but I don't want to make him more attached to me. We became friends again, wasn't that enough? Why must the world hate me. Right now we were both just hanging out at his house, laughing and joking around while watching an extremely bad movie. I sighed and smiled.

'Yes,' I told myself. 'This is how I want to spend the rest of my life. With him. With Izuku...'

I layed my head on his shoulder and let him adjust his body so he could get more comfortable. He laid his head on top of mine. I closed my eyes and took in the moment before falling asleep.

~{(Izuku's POV)}~
_/\____________/\_

I figured Kacchan would want to do things, like.... I dunno, stuff in a bucket list? But he didn't.... He's been wasting his time with me, not that I minded, but I figured the Bakugou Katsuki would want to do something super daring before he.... he passed. Gah, just thinking about him not being by my side anymore is breaking my heart. So I just won't think about it. I'll just think about how happy we are in the present.

Katsuki leaned his head on my shoulder, at first I was startled, but then I smiled. I adjusted myself to get a little more comfortable and then I layed my own head on his. If only things could stay like this forever... but they can't, but I hope it'll last a little longer...

*~{(: Time Skip :)}~*

I woke up to someone shifting around a lot. When did I fall asleep? I looked to see Kacchan shaking his head with a look I couldn't read on his face. Disgust? Sadness? Anger? I shake him in hopes of waking him up, but I doesn't work. Should I just let the nightmare or something ride its course? I don't know about these things, maybe I should look it up....

I grab my phone and go to Google(™). It says it's better to just let it go. I'm going to get him some water for when he wakes up, because whenever I get nightmares my mouth is super dry.

~{(Katsuki's POV)}~
_/\______________/\_

{(Dream/Nightmare)}
\___________________/

I appeared in a gloomy place. You can feel the same in the air. I wander around for a few minutes until I see a group of people. All of them seem familiar, so I walk up to them. They were all wearing black attire. I tried to talk to them, but it seemed like they couldn't hear me. They were mourning over something. They were focused over a large black box. It was open, showing a person. Me. I was in the box, or casket I should say. My eyes widened at the recognition that this was my funeral. I looked at the people. My mom was crying her eyes out. Even the extras were there. Some were crying, but most were just frowning and comforting them.

My eyes landed on Deku. He was really bawling. And in the arms of... that half-n-half bitch, who was comforting him with a hug. I tried to reach out to Deku, but I couldn't comfort him. I could only watch him cry into Todoroki. I walked towards my coffin and looked to see myself with a soft, calm face, as if I were sleeping. Everyone paid their respects to me.

I don't want this. This is something I don't want to happen. I can't handle this.

"I don't want to die..."