The Torture

"No, please! Don't do this to me!!!!! NO! STOOOOOPPPPPP!!!!!" It echoed through the pack jail, where normally only rogues are held. Linda, the school's "Queen Bee", was currently hovering over me, as I lay on the floor. No, she wasn't lesbian you dirty minded people! She was standing over me, a whip coated with wolfsbane in her gloved hand.

A cackle came out of her filthy mouth. Only the Moon Goddess herself knew where that thing has been. *Shudder* "Awwww, is the wittle puppy sad? Hmm? ANSWER ME!!!"

She raised the whip, and cracked it down on my ankle, leaving a searing red cut, blood emerging from the wound. I screamed out in pain, and then continued to sob. But no, Linda wasn't done yet.

She brought the whip up, and slashed it down a total of five more times. I now had bloody cuts on my right ankle, left forearm, one going across the center of my face, on my stomach (that one hurt the most), down my left leg, and a last one on my back.

Linda was about to say something more, when the alpha came in. "Having fun I see, hmm?" Alpha Josh laughed. Nice, right? Even my alpha doesn't give a crap about me. The one who's supposed to TAKE CARE of his pack members. *cough* HINT HINT *cough*

He scowled at me, taking in my writhing body with his eyes. "You dare to look your alpha in the eye, Mutt?!?!" he roared. His power was rolling off in several waves. I could feel it around me, suffocating me to the point where I was seeing spots all around the room.

My gaze shifted back to the ground, tears pouring down my face. Hey, that whip hurt!!

"Linda, leave," he told her.

She whined in protest. "But I didn't even get to the good weapons yet!!! The silver sword hasn't even been touched!" Ugh, her whiny voice was like a thousand swords piercing my ears.

"Now!! I did not ask, I told you to leave!!" Josh boomed. Okay, I know that he was abusive towards me too, but dangggggg, he sounded hot!!

He was glaring at her while I snuck a peek towards him. He had a nice tan, and his jaw was hard, while his gorgeous emerald eyes dared Linda to challenge him. You could perfectly see his eight pack through his tight black shirt, and boy, I was almost ready to feint. I will admit though, it wasn't just him. I was losing a lot of blood too....

Linda whimpered before replying. "Yes alpha."

She sped out of the room, and I would say I felt better that she was gone, but now I had an angry alpha to deal with.

My eyes darted to the floor, here I started to examine the small pool of tears was formed from me crying. But I could feel it. Josh's eyes, burning holes into the side of my head.

"Stand" he commanded. With much effort, I finally managed to get onto my feet. I was wobbling though, and almost fell again.

"Leave." One word, and I instantly looked at his eyes in shock. Big mistake. I was suddenly slammed against a wall, one of the alpha's hands on my throat, the other holding my arms above my head.

"What did I say about looking me in the eye!!" He screamed in my face. Why is he so mean?? What did I ever do to him??

I didn't dare speak. As the omega of the pack, aka he weakest member, I wasn't even supposed to talk to the alpha, and definitely not look at him. The omega was the laughing stock of the pack! Which always made me wonder what the point is in having one. It's just a stupid title that doesn't help anything.

I was roughly shoved toward the exit of the dungeon, but I slipped on my own blood, and crashed into the stairs leading to the main level. My face, unfortunately, took the blow. I cried out in pain, and more tears and blood poured out.

"Go. Get into the woods. Come back for dinner and cook, otherwise you will be punished." Josh said, using his alpha tone. I nodded my head, pain coursing throughout my body.

He walked past me, and up the stairs, mumbling something about a waste of space. But hey, I got a nice look at his butt from this angle (;

NO! Bad Kara! What's wrong with me?? He just tried choking me, and then shoved me to the ground, and all I can think about is how nice his butt looks?!?

Geez, this must be what a seventeen year old's mind was like all the time. Oh yeah! Now I know why he wanted me to go to the woods.

At age seventeen, werewolves shift for the first time. It's the most painful thing you'll go through, but it's totally with it! You get a wolf, who you can shift into, and talk to in your mind. It's not like talking to yourself, no. Your wolf is like another being, just their voice is inside your head.

Nope, that still sounds crazy.

Bringing myself back to reality, I crawl my way up the stairs, careful not together blood on them. Last time I wasn't so cautious, and once the Beta, Daniel, saw the mess, he beat me so bad I couldn't even talk for a week!

Yea, I wasn't a full werewolf yet, so I didn't have my healing abilities yet. Well, I technically still don't have them, but.... Whatever.

I balanced myself In Between the walls, and stood. It took awhile, but I made it into the woods after about twenty minutes. I hobbled deeper into the endless trees, going to the place only I knew about. There was a clearing, with long, luscious green grass, huge, beautiful flowers, and a medium sized waterfall.

It kinda reminded me of Alvin and The Chipmunks: Chipwrecked. But this place was real. And wasn't on an island. And wasn't in the middle of the ocean. And didn't share the land with a volcano.

You get the point.

I started towards a rock by the pond In Which the waterfall dumps into, but I only got about halfway. I was hit with a wall of pain, and let out a blood-curdling scream. Collapsing to the ground, I heard the first crack.

I was shifting!! Oh Fudge-Nuggets....

So..... What'd ya guys and gals think???? I haven't wrote on watt pad In Forever, but I felt the need to today for some reason. Unfortunately, I forgot the password to my other account.... But now I have this one!! First story, can I get a woo woo?!?!? XP

Comment

Vote

Love me!!!!! ;D