XX

Jimin made sure that the house was nice and clean before Yoongi got there. Even though Yoongi was friends with Muji and her room was always a pigsty. He still wanted to impress the elder. His mom had gone out for a while but Muji had to stay to make sure they wouldn't "do anything dirty".

Jimin heard a knock at the door and he perked up. He stepped up to the door and wiped the front of his shirt off before opening the door. "Hey," He said with a smile.

"Hey, you look nice," Yoongi said as he entered into the house.

"Thank you," Jimin watched Yoongi take his shoes off and close the door. "Um, what do you wanna watch?"

"I don't care, I'll let you pick. I just wanna hang out with you," Yoongi said. He sat down on the couch, as did Jimin.

"Oh, okay," Jimin crosses his legs and shuffled closer to Yoongi. "Um, I don't know. Uh what do you wanna do?"

Yoongi smiled at him. "We can watch a movie if you'd like. Like I said, I'll let you pick," He said.

"Um, do you want snacks or something? I can go get blankets and stuff," Jimin stood up and stepped back to look at Yoongi.

"I'm not hungry, but blankets sound nice. Could you turn the lights off too?" Yoongi asked.

"Uh y-yeah sure," Jimin walked back into the hallway and opened up the closet that they kept extra pillows, blankets and other random things inside of. He grabbed two blankets just in case Yoongi meant that he wanted his own. He waddled back out into the living room with the blankets in his hands. He went over to the light switch and slapped it off. The only light was coming from the kitchen and the gaps between the curtains and the windows.

Yoongi watched Jimin as he sat back down, handing Yoongi his blanket. "We're not gonna share?" He asked.

"O-oh I didn't know if you meant...I'm sorry," Jimin grabbed the Tv remote off the coffee table. "Here you pick," he handed the remote over to Yoongi.

"I told you that you can pick. Do you not want to?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes just pick a movie please," Jimin said.

Yoongi smiled and pet him on the head. "You're too cute," Yoongi turned the Tv on which immediately brought more light to the room. "I don't know what to pick."

"Have you ever seen The Titanic?" Jimin asked while he tried to situate himself under the blanket.

"No, do you wanna watch that?" He asked. Jimin nodded and Yoongi searched it up. After clicking on the movie, Yoongi grabbed the other blanket and put it around the two of them, even though Jimin was already wrapped up in his. "You look like a little burrito."

"Shut up," Jimin scrunched up his nose. Jimin rested his head against Yoongi's shoulder. "I hope Muji doesn't bother us."

"Why's that?" Yoongi asked.

"Because she's annoying. My mom told her to watch us while she was gone," Jimin said.

"Why would she need to watch us?"

"My mom thinks we're gonna do...things," He said.

Yoongi chuckled at him. "You're cute Jimin."

Jimin hummed and curled up against him. "You should lay down," Jimin told him. "I wanna lay with you," Jimin moved out of Yoongi's way and he laid down. Jimin crawled back on the couch and cuddled up beside him. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," Yoongi ran his fingers through Jimin's bangs. "If I fall asleep then I'm sorry."

"Hm, it's okay," Jimin said.

"Hey," Muji poked her head out from around the hallway corner. "You guys are good right? Like you ain't gonna do the..." Muji made a hole with her fingers and stuck her index finger inside it.

"Muji! No go away!" Jimin covered up his face in embarrassment. "Leave!" He yelled and Muji slunk back into her room like a snake. "I knew she would do that."

"It's alright Jimin."

-

"That bitch! There was enough room on that door Jack would've fit if she moved her fat ass over!" Yoongi yelled, pointing his finger at the tv screen.

"Yoongi calm down, it's just a movie," Jimi giggles at his foolishness.

"So what? Her rich ass could've scoot over for him. Never trust the first class, they'll take up the whole door and you'll die in the Atlantic Ocean."

"Yoongi," Jimin shook his head. "I'm never gonna watch movies with you ever again."

"Stupid Rose, hope she drowns in a spoonful of water."

"Hmm, what time is it?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi took his phone out of his pocket to check. "Almost nine, why?"

"My mom will be home soon. Are you gonna stay over?" Jimin asked.

"I can if you want me too," he said.

"Yeah," Jimin sat up on top of Yoongi. "Do you wanna go to my room? Just leave the blankets it's fine."

"Sure."

Jimin nodded and got off the couch to let Yoongi up. They walked quietly to Jimin's room just in case Muji wouldn't think they were running off to go do stuff. Jimin closed the door almost all the way.

"It feels weird being in here. I've only been in here once before," he said.

"Yeah I know. You can come sit if you want," Jimin said as he plopped down onto the bed, laying down on his stomach. Yoongi laid down beside him on his back. "I love you."

"I love you too."

-

Dead ass writing this in Spanish 🤙🤪

I got a 15/15 on my test so ✊✊✊

Also I have a world history test in a solid like 10 minutes so wish me luck good bye