Chapter Six

Sero looked to his right and bit into his lip, he'd always thought Mina had an amazing body but seeing it in person was so much better than his fantasies now that she was just so comfortable and confident showing it off like that. He kinda wished his hand was still on her thigh for this round too. He had to adjust his shirt over his lap to hide his growing erection.

He tried to turn his mind to other things when he lost the next hand and lost the security of his shirt when he did. He quickly pulled off his shirt and dropped it to the floor, revealing his blue boxers stretched tightly over the length of him, not quite hard but not far from it now.

He was now left in his underwear like Bakugou and Kirishima while Kami was fully naked and Mina had her leggings left. Jiro seemed the luckiest with her shirt and underwear still on.

Somehow, Sero had won the round and turned toward Kaminari "What's it gonna be, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Ever jacked off to someone here?" Sero asked.

Kaminari nodded his head but Sero held up his hand and continued "This was a two part question. If so then how many?"

"How many times have I jerked it to one of you?" Kaminari asked, confused.

Sero laughed "No, how many of us have you jacked it to?"

Kaminari looked around the circle with a twitch of his lips "Five."

Mina groaned "Shit, Kami, I didn't realise your tastes were so varied."

Bakugou looked at him and blinked too, wondering what the hell kind of fantasy he'd been in. He didn't have long to consider it though when Kirishima's soft groan penetrated his thoughts, indicating that his cards were useless after the next hand.

Bakugou looked at the other's hands as they revealed their cards and grinned triumphantly. He turned to Kirishima with a wicked look in his eye "Truth or dare?"

His hand came up to scratch the back of his neck "Truth?"

"Coward." Bakugou muttered under his breath, just loud enough for Kiri to hear it. The question rolled quickly off his tongue "Are you a top or bottom?" He wanted to know what the hell he'd meant earlier when he said he wouldn't know what it's like to receive.

Kirishima smirked at him a little "Top. But I'd bottom for the right guy." He'd always assumed Bakugou would be a top, he was just so manly and he tried to hide his smile when his words had the desired effect on him.

That sentence had Bakugou's dick hardening at the thought and Mina rolled her eyes at them. The tension between these two had been palpable for years but both of them refused to acknowledge it. Maybe this game could get them to actually act on it further. Hopefully she'd win a hand against one of them later.

She looked across the circle to see Jiro's face scrunched in concentration and tried not to laugh at her cute expression when she dropped her dead hand to the floor. Mina realised she had the winning cards. "Truth or dare?" Mina asked as she wiggled her eyebrows, making them all laugh.

"Give me a dare." Jiro replied simply.

"Ok, I dare you to demonstrate your best orgasm face."

Jiro blushed but giggled as she leaned back against the base of the couch. She bit into her lip as her brow creased and her eyelids drooped. She panted a few short breaths and raised her hips slightly off the floor.

"I think we need the noise to go with it." Sero teasingly encouraged.

Jiro slit one eye open and looked at him before smirking and letting out a long low keening noise. "Mmm, yeah, right there." She tilted her head back and held her breath "Oh fuck, yeah, just like that." She took a deep breath and moaned again "Ohh fuuuuuck." She finished with a low soft moan as her hips settled back on the floor. Her eyes popped open as she laughingly said "And done."

Her words broke the spell cast over them and they all started laughing. Kirishima was the first to speak "Please tell me you actually say 'and done'."

Jiro laughed as she punched him in the arm and collected her cards for the next round.

Bakugou's lousy hand ended up with him losing and choosing truth from Jiro. "I'm a little curious, are you top or bottom?" She asked.

Bakugou turned to look at her to answer but his gaze never quite made it there, instead catching on Kirishima. The red head was looking back at him with a burning curiosity. He met his eyes as he said "Bottom." He grinned before he added "But I'd top for the right guy." He used Kirishima's words from earlier, teasing him with them.

Kirishima's heart nearly beat right out of his chest at Bakugou's admission. His dick was hard and straining through his underwear now and he didn't miss Bakugou look down at it. God, they would fit so well together, he'd never thought of him as a bottom, being submissive just wasn't in his nature; a power bottom then. That was really fucking hot.

"You bottom!?" Kaminari burst out. "What?"

Bakugou broke away from Kirishima's burning gaze and saw four shocked expressions looking back at him "What? You don't think I can take a dick up my ass?" He yelled at their looks.

Jiro was the first to crack and dissolved into a fit of giggles which had the whole room cracking up.

"Not that you couldn't, Bakugou. Just that you would. Willingly." Jiro managed to say after she wiped tears from her eyes from laughing.