Chapter Seventeen

Kirishima followed Bakugou over to the couch, grabbing a condom on his way and the blonde lay down, tugging Kirishima down on top of him. Bakugou kissed up Kirishima's neck, drawing soft moans out of him as he did. He made his way to his ear and purred "Are you gonna fuck me or not?"

Kirishima huffed out a laugh and pushed up so he could look down at him. "Someone's impatient." He teased.

Bakugou looked up at him and pouted "That's what happens when you've been waiting too long for something."

Kirishima figured he meant the length of their game and laughed. "Can't contain yourself for a couple of hours, huh?"

Bakugou snorted in response "Try a couple of years, Eijirou."

Kirishima's brows furrowed as he looked back at him in question, wondering if he'd just imagined the words.

Bakugou smirked back at him "You heard what I said." He reached between them and wrapped his hand around both of their dicks where they rubbed against each other. "I'm about ready to fucking explode so I need you to fuck me, now."

Kirishima swallowed, he hadn't orgasmed for the duration of the game and he was worried he'd cum as soon as he was inside Katsuki. He didn't want to be some two pump chump, he wanted this to be good. "Uh speaking of exploding, I'm not gonna last long. I've been hard for so long already."

Bakugou considered this for a second before concluding that he made a good point. "I'll blow you first, then when you're ready to go again you'll last."

Bakugou didn't ask and his tone held no room for argument, not that Kirishima wanted to argue anyway. He moved off him and down to the other end of the couch and sat down.

Bakugou got up and remembered the remote for Kirishima's buttplug that he still wore. He scooped it up and came to kneel between his legs.

He looked up at him and licked his lips before leaning forward and licking over his tip as Kirishima shuddered. Bakugou softly wrapped his lips around him at the same time as he turned the plug back on and heard him whimper in response. He fucking loved that he could make him make those sounds.

Kirishima fisted his hands in Bakugou's hair and tugged gently. When he felt the vibration of his hum in response, he did it a little harder, this time earning a throaty groan from him.

Bakugou took his length to the base, working his tongue over him as he did. He heard Kirishima's breathing quicken and could feel him pulsing. He wasn't lying when he said he wasn't gonna last long. He turned the plug up to full and put his hands under his ass to push him up into his mouth, hoping Kirishima would get the idea and take over.

Kirishima opened his eyes and looked down when Bakugou pushed his hips up to meet his mouth. Did he want him to face fuck him?

Bakugou looked up from where he was and met Kirishima's eyes as he pushed his hips up again. He saw the moment understanding dawned on him, a series of emotions flicking over his features and a moan escaping his lips.

Kirishima gripped his hair tighter and started thrusting slowly into him and when the blonde didn't give any indication that he didn't like it, he thrust faster.

Kirishima was fucking his face and pulling his hair. This was the definition of fucking hot. He couldn't take it any longer and dropped his hand down to his pulsing dick, wrapping it around his length and rubbing quickly.

"I'm gonna fucking cum, Katsuki." Kirishima gasped out.

His thrusting faltered and Bakugou took over, sucking and bobbing his head quickly. The second he felt Eijirou's cum hit his throat, his own orgasm blasted through him and he came into his hand, shuddering and panting.

Bakugou leant back and smirked up at him. "How long til you're ready to go again?"

"Usually? About half an hour. Today though? I think I'll be ready in five minutes. You?"

Bakugou looked down at his dick, it had only softened slightly, the anticipation of getting fucked by Kirishima keeping him ready. "Ready when you are."

Kirishima knew words always turned him on so he pulled Bakugou up to sit next to him. "Tell me all the things you want me to do to you and I'll be hard quicker."

Bakugou smirked "All of them?"

He didn't give him the chance to reply before he leant close to his ear and started speaking "I want you on top of me. I don't want you to go slow, at least not this time. I want you to fuck me like you've always wanted to. Yes, Eijirou, I know you've wanted to fuck me before today."

Katsuki's words were working, his dick already at half mast. His bit his lip as Katsuki continued speaking.

"I want you to push me into the couch and fuck me as hard as you like it. That story you told earlier? Better than that. I want you to wrap your hand around my throat and hold me still while your dick pounds into me. Then I want you to flip me over and fuck me from behind. I want to hear your hips slapping into my ass as you fuck me."

Bakugou's hand landed in Kirishima's lap and he felt his dick, hard and ready to go. Kirishima was amazed at how hard he was in such a short amount of time but after all, this was Katsuki.

Bakugou gave him a soft squeeze "Fuck me, Eijirou. Just like that."

Kirishima growled and pushed him roughly back onto the couch. He tore the condom open and rolled it on as quick as he could. He held Katsuki's legs up to his chest and pushed into him in one sharp thrust, seating himself all the way inside in one go. Moans escaped both of them as he rocked back and forth, fully sheathed in him. He looked down at his face and saw he was enjoying this just as much as he was.

Kirishima gripped one of his legs and used it as leverage as he roughly fucked into him.

Remembering his words, Kirishima released his leg and tentatively laid his hand over Katsuki's throat. The blonde smiled a feral looking smile and looked back at him. "Harder."

Kirishima could hardly fuck him any harder so he realised his words were for his hand. He tightened his grip and fucked into him as he felt Katsuki moan, the vibrations tingling under his palm.

"You're still wearing that plug aren't you?" Bakugou managed to ask through the pressure at his throat.

"Yeah, why?" Kirishima asked.

"You like that, don't you? Having your ass full while you're fucking me. Some top you are." Bakugou teased, making Kirishima plow into him harder.

"Says you, I bet you can fuck just as hard as you can take it." Kirishima brokenly replied as he thrust into him as fast as his exhaustion would allow.

Bakugou grinned up at him "Wanna find out?"

Kirishima groaned. He'd never wanted to be fucked before, but there was just something about the explosive blonde that really made him want to try it.

Kirishima released his neck to lean down to him and kissed him with all the pent up longing of the last few years as he fucked into him. He broke away and spoke in a seductive voice next to his ear "Yes, fuck me, Katsuki."

Bakugou's eyes opened and he twisted his head to the left, meeting his gaze. "Fuck, I thought you'd never ask." He replied as he pulled him back down to his lips.