Afterward Two

Bakugou smirked at Kirishima's words, he was pretty sure they were all going to enjoy this.

Kaminari leaned back on his heels and looked from Bakugou to Kirishima. "I think I might sit back and enjoy the show until you need me. Watching Bakugou be so obedient for you is a rare opportunity that I'd like to watch," Kaminari teased.

"Watch it, Sparky. I can kick your ass out of here just as quick as I let you in," Bakugou growled.

Kaminari just laughed, "But you don't want to, do you?"

Bakugou glared at him but didn't comment further. He was actually looking forward to this so the thought of kicking his ass wasn't as appealing as it normally was.

Kirishima chuckled at their exchange. Maybe Kaminari wasn't as intimidated by Bakugou as he first thought. He smiled at the thought as Kaminari made himself comfortable against the wall.

"Get over here, Eijirou," Bakugou demanded.

"I thought you were being obedient, babe," Kirishima quipped with a smirk.

Kirishima yelped when his arm was snatched in a firm grasp and his body tugged onto Bakugou's. "I don't do obedient, babe," Bakugou growled from under him before his lips met his in a heated kiss.

Bakugou's kiss made Kirishima's toes curl and he kissed him back with the same intensity as his hands explored his body.

"Fuck, you two look so good together," Kaminari sighed in the background.

Bakugou reached out to run his hands up Kirishima's back, pulling him closer as he broke away from his lips and kissed his way along his jaw.

Kirishima leaned back on his knees to peel his shirt off and grinned at Bakugou who's eyes were greedily taking in the sight of him.

Bakugou tugged his own shirt off to hide his face as the hint of a blush threatened to give him away.

Kirishima leaned back down and kissed him quickly before he flipped their position easily so that Bakugou was on his hands and knees. He reached over to grab their lube from the bedside table and tossed it on the bed as he knelt behind him and placed kisses down his spine.

He hooked his fingers into the waistband of Bakugou's briefs and tugged them down, slowly revealing his toned ass to Kaminari.

Kirishima gripped his ass and squeezed firmly, appreciating how firm his whole body was before he left a slap on his right cheek, all noise and no sting.

He slicked his fingers with the lube and trailed them between Bakugou's cheeks as he found his hole. He rubbed the pad of one of his fingers against it and Bakugou let out a quiet, needy noise.

Kirishima chuckled, "Is this what you want, babe?" Bakugou moaned softly as Kirishima pushed a finger inside him, thrusting it slowly.

"Yeah, that but more-" Bakugou's voice cracked on the last syllable when a second finger pressed inside him. His head hung down in a low moan as Kirishima twisted his fingers as he worked them in and out.

Kirishima fucked him with his fingers slowly and thoroughly. He'd come to learn that Eijirou was a horrible fucking tease and today he seemed intent on putting on a show for Kaminari. His fingers fucked into him at a teasingly slow pace, simultaneously frustrating and working him into a frenzy.

Kirishima's fingers brushed against his prostate and Bakugou let out a harsh breath. "Oh fuuuuu-," Bakugou moaned as Kirishima rubbed over it again and what started as a curse dissolved into an unintelligible noise of need, causing Kiri to let out a breathy chuckle.