Chapter Two

Kaminari looked at his cards and groaned. He had nothing. He looked around as everyone revealed their hands, a pair and three of a kind were in the mix. His hand was by far the worst and he groaned again as he looked down at what he was wearing: white tee-shirt and jeans. He hadn't finished getting dressed when he'd heard the rain so his feet were already bare. He grimaced as he realised he could only lose three items of clothing before he'd be naked, which meant six losses and he'd be naked after doing three truth or dares in between. Shit, he cursed his lack of clothing and lack of poker skill.

He also didn't want to be the first one to chicken out of taking their clothes off, so five losses then.

Sero laughed as he realised Kaminari's dilemma "The shirt or the pants, big boy?"

"Oh shut up." He called as he pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it at Sero to a chorus of laughs and whistles from everyone else.

Jiro grimaced at her cards and peeked around the circle, seeing that no one else was looking at their cards like she was, she realised that she was probably the loser this time. She had already decided that she would pick truth and save the clothing for the next loss. When everyone revealed their hands, sure enough she had the worst.

Kirishima grinned a toothy smile and turned to her, "Are you stripping or playing?"

"Ah, I'll do a truth, Kiri." She replied.

The red head seemed to contemplate his question before asking "If you had to make out with someone in the room, who would it be?"

She stopped her cheeks from reddening and gave a shy smile "Denki." She replied simply and the blonde snapped his head toward her.

Jiro wants to make out with me? Kaminari thought. Or am I just the best option? Surely that's not it, there's some pretty good options in the room. He smiled at the revelation.

The next round was dealt and Kirishima heard Bakugou swear under his breath as he exchanged his hand "Fuckin shitty cards." Kiri smirked and leaned in toward him, knowing he wouldn't choose a truth or dare until later and seeing that he also already had bare feet "Too bad you weren't dressed already. Socks could have been very handy right about now."

Bakugou glared back at him "Shut it, Shitty Hair." He watched as everyone revealed their hands and didn't enjoy the fact that he'd lost.

Mina leaned into him "Come on, Blasty, take it off!" She cooed as everyone laughed.

He ripped his shirt off and tossed it behind him "Whatever. Soak it up because that's the last thing that's coming off." He declared.

Kirishima swallowed as he looked out the counter of his eye and saw Bakugou's bare chest as the next cards were dealt. His body was the perfect balance of lean and muscular, graceful and powerful. He shook his head, trying to focus on the cards. It wasn't like he was shy, he'd slept with a few guys but there was just something about seeing Bakugou that really did it for him.

He looked back down at his cards again and realised he hadn't been paying enough attention and his cards were rubbish "Shit." He whispered to himself but Bakugou caught it and the side of his mouth ticked up as he turned to him.

"Not so funny when you're on the receiving end is it, Hair for Brains?" Bakugou smirked at him.

Kirishima turned and smirked right back "Oh I wouldn't know what being on the receiving end is like." He pulled his shirt off and dropped it to his side as he caught the slight look of shock on Bakugou's face.

The rest of the group had missed this interaction though, all caught up in laughing at Kaminari who was busy complaining and quickly turned to Mina who had won. "Give me a truth, girl."

Mina smiled back as she asked "What's your favourite sex position?"

"Uh with a girl or a guy?" Kaminari asked, just to be clear.

"Tell us both." She laughed.

"Well it's the same either way, I like doggy style."

"Giving or taking?" Sero asked.

Kaminari turned to him with a teasing smirk and shrugged "Maybe you can ask that if I lose again."

Mina picked up her cards and huffed, she couldn't make anything with them so she discarded three hoping it would save her. She ended up with a pair of twos but it wasn't enough against everyone else. She contemplated taking off her singlet but decided against it. "Alright, Blasty, ask away."

Bakugou thought quickly and looked around the circle, being as competitive as he was, he wanted a better question than what had been asked so far so the side of his mouth ticked up when he turned to face her "If you had a threesome with two people in the room, who would it be?"

"Jesus, Bakugou!" She admonished, laughing "Ok, umm maybe Sero and Kami or Kiri and Kami. Eh either one."

All three boys' faces looked at her with wide eyes, never really having considered the possibility of something like that actually happening.

Sero quickly dealt the cards to move the game on and Mina was surprised to see that she'd lost again. She quickly peeled her tight singlet off and threw it on the couch. Her sports bra didn't show off much but her boobs weren't small and she realised that all eyes were on her.

Sero lost his shorts in the next round, not wanting to break the streak of the boys doing a clothing item first and everyone was feeling more giggly by the minute until Jiro stared down at her hand in dismay. "Aww come on."

Jiro felt her face heat as she discarded three cards in the next round, really hoping the deck would be kind to her but she had no such luck. "Oh Kyoka, time to show some skin!" She heard Mina tease across the circle as they all looked at her miserable hand.

"Yeah, I don't think so. Not yet anyway." She said as her hands slipped up the back of her black tee-shirt and unclasped her bra. She slipped the straps down her shoulders and pulled it out the front of her shirt, quickly stuffing it behind her.