Chapter Sixteen

Sero watched as Jiro tossed her cards down and Mina gave an excited little whoop of victory, wondering what she would have the dark haired girl do.

Mina looked at the smaller girl with a sly smile. "So Kyouka, I think you've been a little left out. When you showed us your toys earlier, Kami joked about you using them all at the same time and you didn't actually say he was wrong so is it fair to say that you've done that?"

Jiro was wondering where this was going when she hesitantly answered "Yeaaah, I've used all three together."

Mina grinned. "So you're comfortable with having both holes filled at once?"

"I wouldn't say it's comfortable exactly," Jiro scoffed, "but yeah I've worn a buttplug a few times during sex."

"Okay so I dare you to take that to the next level. I dare you to let two of these guys double team you."

"W-what? I haven't, I've never done that before," Jiro stuttered.

Bakugou scoffed. "I'm pretty sure we haven't done any of this before. Do you think Sparky's blown me before? Not to mention while I was getting fucked?"

"You could be getting just 15 thrusts," Mina teased, "At least you'll cum from this."

Kirishima put a steadying hand on her shoulder. "It's just a game, you don't have to if you don't want to."

Jiro turned to him. "Thanks, Kiri. But I do want to as long as I get to pick who goes where," she said as she looked back at Mina.

Mina smiled back and nodded. "That sounds fair. Who's gonna do what?"

Jiro looked immediately to Kaminari. "I want Denki in the front." She looked between Kirishima and Sero. "And maybe Hanta in my ass."

Both guys groaned and quickly agreed. "Any ideas for the best way to do this?" Jiro asked.

Mina considered her question. "I guess there's the cowgirl way, that's probably easiest. Or they could pick you up between them. Or there's like a spooning sandwich."

"Ahh I think I'll take the first." Jiro laughed nervously.

Kaminari laid down on his back and rolled on an orange condom while he waited for Jiro to mentally prepare herself for the dare.

"Okay, let's do this." Jiro announced as she straddled Kaminari's hips. He sat up to connect his lips with hers as she positioned his dick at her entrance and slowly sank down on him. They both moaned at the same time and broke away from their kiss as she started to ride him slowly.

Mina helped Sero put on a condom and generously coated him in lube before he sank to his knees behind the others who had stopped moving. Kaminari also down and pulled Jiro down with him.

"You ready?" Sero asked quietly as he positioned himself at her ass.

Jiro nodded. "Just go slow."

Sero slowly pushed his finger against her and heard her moan as it slipped inside. He took his time slowly opening her up while she rocked back and forth on Kaminari's cock.

When she was finally ready, he pressed the tip of his cock to her hole and watched it clench and unclench and finally give way as his head pushed past her ring and Jiro let out a gasp and tensed.

Kaminari reached between their bodies and rubbed Jiro's clit, trying to take some of her focus back to pleasure as Sero entered her.

Sero felt her relax and pushed in a little more before she groaned. "Ahh fuck, it's so much." He stopped again and ran his hands down her back soothingly.

"Ok keep going," she ground out to Sero and he pushed in again, about half of his length now inside her. He could feel the hard ridge of Kaminari's cock inside her, the sensation only adding to how ridiculously hot it all was.

Jiro hissed and pulled forward. "Hold on, I just need to, ah." Sero held still and watched as she then slowly sunk back onto them both. Taking them both to the base as she did.

"Huuuuh fuuuuuuck. I feel so fucking full," Jiro moaned. "This isn't like toys at all."

She pulled away a little letting both of them draw out a couple of inches before pressing back. "Oh my fuck, this is so much."

"Ok, Sero, you can take over now," Jiro groaned and leant back down to Kaminari and pressed her lips back to his.

Sero looked down to where their bodies joined and slowly pulled halfway out of her. All three of them moaned at the feeling as he pushed back in.

Kaminari took the opportunity to start his own slow thrusting and the two of them quickly found a rhythm, starting slowly and getting faster as Jiro started moaning more.

Kaminari thrust in as Sero withdrew and pulled out as Sero speared back into her, hard enough that Kaminari could feel his balls slap against the base of his dick.

Jiro couldn't concentrate on kissing him so she let her lips drop to his shoulder instead, muffling her moans in his skin.

"Oh fuckkk, I'm gonna cum," Sero ground out and Kaminari was reminded that he was yet to orgasm.

"Me too," Jiro sort of squeaked.

Kaminari quickened what he was doing with his fingers, rubbing Jiro's clit quickly and he felt her tense up as she climbed higher and higher.

"Ohhhhhh, uuuuuhhh fuuuuuuuck." Jiro came in a shuddering heap and would have collapsed onto Kaminari's chest if his hands weren't holding her steady.

Jiro's tight hole clenching around his cock pushed him over the edge and Sero came with a grunt.

All three of them stayed where they were, trying to calm their breathing before Sero slowly withdrew and fell back onto the floor, chest heaving.

Bakugou leaned toward Kirishima "I'm done waiting." He whispered in his ear as the red head turned to him with a quizzical look on his face.

"What do you mean?" Kirishima tentatively asked.

"I'm done waiting, come fuck me." Bakugou said. "Properly." He stood and tugged Kirishima up with him as he made his way to the couch.

Jiro rolled off Kaminari and laid in a heap on the floor, slightly dazed.

"How was it?" Mina asked, more than a little turned on by the scene before her.

Jiro looked at her with a satisfied, lazy smile and closed her eyes, "Fucking intense, but good. I don't know if I'd do it again but yeah, that was good." She opened her eyes and looked at Mina again. "Why don't you try it?" She jerked her head toward the couch and Kirishima and Bakugou, "Looks like they're done playing anyway."