Chapter Nine

"Truth or dare, Kami?" Mina asked.

"Truth this time." Kaminari replied.

She couldn't think of a good question so she asked one she wanted to know. A thinly veiled question that would show whether he liked giving or taking. "Have you ever came without touching your dick? Just from your prostate?"

"Uhh yeah, a few times. It's a different feeling orgasm but it's so good."

Sero had figured Kami was versatile and his answer confirmed at least some of that.

Mina had no sooner picked up her cards than realised she was going to lose again. "Really, me again?" She laughed. "Alright, Kami, give me a dare."

Kaminari was glad she picked dare, he'd had this one in his head for a few minutes now. "I was a little jealous of Sero before, so I dare you to let each of us find out what it's like to see your boobs up close and personal for 30 seconds each."

Mina shrugged "Alright."

She turned to her right and kneeled in front of Bakugou, pushing her chest out a little.

He lifted his hands and gave them a squeeze "Huh, they're soft. I thought they'd be harder." He said and pulled his hands away, seemingly done.

Mina laughed a little "First time touching a pair of tits, Bakugou?"

He snorted "Obvious, is it?"

They all laughed before Mina moved on to Kirishima. He reached up with both hands and squeezed in a similar way to Bakugou but he rolled her nipples between his fingers and thumbs, eliciting a little moan from her. He pulled his hands away when the timer went off.

Mina straddled Jiro's thighs and leaned her chest into her. The dark haired girl ran her hands over the pink flesh and hummed "They're so different to mine, soft but heavy." She used her hands to squeeze and massage and surprised everyone when she leaned forward and ran her tongue over her nipple. Mina gasped and moaned softly as the timer went off.

She crawled her way over to Kaminari and straddled his lap, pressing his dick between their bodies as he cupped her boobs and took one nipple in his mouth. She moaned as he swirled his tongue over it, sucking lightly and pinched the nipple that wasn't in his mouth.

Kirishima could see her moving her hips, subtly grinding herself against his dick.

The timer went off and she made her way over to Sero. She sat down on his lap, his dick straining against his boxers underneath her, poking out from under her ass and he took both boobs in his hands, kneading and playing while his head bent and he licked over her other nipple. She reluctantly pulled away after what was probably way more than 30 seconds and retook her seat next to him, a lot closer than she had been before.

"Deal the cards." She said and passed the deck to Bakugou. None of them even knew who's turn it was to deal anymore. She collected her cards and tried to scrape together a good hand.

Jiro tossed her cards aside and turned to Bakugou as he asked "You want a question or a dare?"

Jiro shrugged "Ask me something."

He thought for a minute for something good "Have you got any sex toys? If you do, you have to show them to us."

"Ok, give me a second. I'll be right back." Jiro said as she jumped up and ran to her room.

She returned carrying a small shiny black bag with a drawstring holding it closed. She sat and placed it on her lap. She reached into the bag and pulled out a toy "Alright, I have this one." She placed a see-through purple dildo on the floor in front of her before reaching back in the bag "And this one." This time a small blue vibrating bullet. "And this." This one was a black butt plug. She tipped the bag up and a bottle of lube fell to the floor too.

"You use all of these?" Kaminari asked.

Jiro shrugged and smiled a little at him "Yeah. They're not as good as the real thing but they get the job done." She replied as she packed the toys away again.

"At the same time?" Kaminari asked, wide eyed and a little in awe.

She gave him a little smile and a shrug. He wasn't sure what that meant but it sure as hell wasn't a no.

Sero wasn't even mad when he lost and looked over at Kirishima who had won. This game was getting out of hand but they were all having too much fun and he was considering the possibilities when he asked Kirishima for a dare.

"I dare you to whisper in Denki's ear the dirtiest things you can think of for a minute." Kirishima said.

So Sero knelt next to Kaminari, leaned toward his ear and spoke quietly. "Remember how Mina said she would choose us for a threesome? Well I'd be up for that, but first I'd wanna make you nice and hard. I'd take you into my mouth real slow, mm you'd like that wouldn't you? I'd slowly sink all the way down on your cock, getting you nice and wet so you could fuck her while I got you ready to be fucked too. Then I'd use my fingers to make sure you're nice and ready, thrusting them into you while you fucked Mina. After a while I'd replace them with my cock. I'd tease you until you begged me to fuck you. You'd beg wouldn't you, Kami? I'd push into you real slow and just stay there, letting you fuck yourself on my cock each time you pulled out of Mina. Then I'd..."

"Time's up." Kirishima declared. Whatever he'd said to Kaminari must have been hot as hell because the blonde had his eyes almost closed and seemed to be fisting his hands at his sides to keep them away from his dick.

Jiro swiped the deck and dealt a new round, still feeling flushed from the look of lust on Kaminari's face. Wanting that same look to be directed at her.

Kirishima looked at his cards, if he threw out the ten, ace and three he might get something to go with his six and seven. He tried this but got back a jack, two and three. He huffed, he really was terrible at cards.

Sero had the best hand and looked across at him "Truth or dare?"

"Let's go dare." Out of all of them he trusted Sero the most to give him a reasonably tame dare, considering what he'd just given him. But it seemed like his hope was misplaced when Sero smirked at him.