❊ Cᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ / Nᴏᴛᴇ ❊

Copyright © 2018 by Brittany Buckland

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner without the express permission of the author. In accordance with the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, the scanning, uploading, and electronic sharing of any part of this book without the permission of the author is unlawful piracy and theft.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

°°°°°

Important Note - Read Before Continuing

I've edited parts of this book that don't make sense/have grammar mistakes, and I've added an epilogue. But this is NOT the full publishable edit.  Constructive criticism is still welcome.

SOME OF YOU WILL HATE THE MAIN CHARACTER. I get that, I do. She's a hard ass and sarcastic as hell. But keep in mind, if I see a rude or derogatory comment, it's getting deleted and you'll be muted. I don't have the time or energy to deal with petty, insolent people. If you don't like the book, or my characters, you can move on quietly, without coming at me or my story.

There are parts of this book that have implications of RAPE. Do NOT read if this is a trigger for you. I want readers, but I have other books that are available to read that do not have rape aspects. I do have trigger warnings at the beginning of those chapters, but I do advise you to read at your own risk.

°°°°°

This story is rated M for language, sex(not graphic sex, but sexual situations), and graphic depictions of violence. Read at your own risk. I do not take any responsibility for those who have disregarded this message.

°°°°°

Lastly... I hope you enjoy The Highest Bidder.