Alone with You: Night Two

Xander was surprisingly the first one awake when morning came; it had felt like the Inkling barely slept a wink during the night. Sharing a bed with the Octoling whom he adores dearly probably didn't help. Fortunately for both agents, Sebastian didn't wake up shrieking into the night; however, he did unintentionally wake up Xander by squirming in his sleep. The younger agent scrunched up his face in fear and pain as small gasps escaped his lips.

The yellow-haired Inkling felt his cheeks heating up as he felt the other's small frame rub up against him and heard the undeniably cute noises coming from those plump lips. He used his elbows to slightly prop himself up to get a better hold of Sebastian. Tanned and slightly calloused hands gently rubbed the Octoling's arms. This seemed to calm the frantic panting and constant writhing to a quiet whimper and occasional twitching.

Xander then leaned towards the shorter agent and quietly sang a song he heard while watching a documentary on music from the human era. The archaic language and soft melody put Sebastian at ease, causing the Octoling to slow his breathing and cease his panicked movements. Xander sleepily smiled down at Sebastian and carefully laid him back down.

After that, the Inkling didn't recall going back to sleep, but he somehow opened his eyes to a sunlit bedroom. Xander rubbed at his violet eyes and tried to stifle a rather long yawn. He glanced over at his sleeping fellow agent, noticing how peaceful he looked at that moment. A light rosy color danced across his cheeks when he saw that Sebastian's loose shirt had ever so slightly rode up his torso, revealing his medium toned skin.

Xander nervously gulped and began to reach his trembling palm towards the exposed skin. Just as his fingertips were barely grazing the Octoling's hips, he stopped himself and stood from the bed, shaking his head in annoyance.

Actually chill the fuck out, Four. Augustus wouldn't be the happiest squid if he found you feeling up his boyfriend.

Xander sighed as he raked his fingers through his yellow tentacles and made his way towards the kitchen. He then pulled open the door to the black fridge, bending over a little to peer inside. The Inkling couldn't help but chuckle to himself as he saw that the refrigerator had recently been stocked with all kinds of food.

"Three really didn't want Sebastian going hungry at all this weekend..." He said to himself as he grabbed ingredients to make breakfast for the Octoling and himself.

As Xander began cooking, he happily hummed an upbeat tune to himself, putting his full attention on the food he was preparing. He was so focused on the task in front of him, he failed to notice the curious Octoling peering over his shoulder.

"Whatcha making?"

The Inkling jumped, almost dropping the spatula he was using, and whipped around to look at Sebastian.

"Gah! Eight, you scared me!" He placed a hand over his frantically beating hearts. The Octoling mischievously giggled, his hand covering his fanged smile.

"I'm sorry, Xan! I didn't mean to! Whatever you're cooking just smelled so delicious! I just had to know what it was!" Sebastian tilted his head to the side as he cutely but his lip. The Inkling's cheeks reddened at the sight; he cleared his throat and turned around to continue his work on the food.

"W-well, I'm just about done if you want to grab some plates."

Sebastian eagerly dashed to the cabinets and gathered plates and silverware. He then walked over to the kitchen's table and began setting it for Xander and himself. Agent 4 turned off the stove and started to bring the food over to the table. Once everything was transported, the Inkling grabbed Sebastian's plate and began to serve the food, causing the Octoling to blush.