No Words

I leaned back into my chair and listened to my parents lecture me, and watched Ian ice his eye. I would nod and glare. I was suspended till after winter, so technically a week. For inappropriate language, violence, and harassment. Teresa has two days for hitting first. And Ian... he's been taken  out of school till after break for "injury". They're so ridiculous. I know. I was sent to my room, no phone, no laptop, and no technology at all basically. I slammed my door and

sat on my bed. "I'm gonna die." I mumble, grabbing a baseball and tossing up in the air. I couldn't decide on what to do. "I'm BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED." My door opened my pale faced mother looked at me.

"Downstairs. Now." I followed her, confused.

I stopped as my bare feet connected with the ground and I saw Ian talking to the principal, my science teacher, and... the Plague. (aka Slut. aka Teresa.) They all looked up at me and Teresa smirked putting her head on Ian's shoulder and  cuddling against his neck. I gagged and my mother slapped my arm. Softly, but with some force. I flinched.

"Dove, sit." My principal gestured. I sat next to my science teacher. The principal turned back to Ian. "Now, we do need everyone's side of the story, and we never got yours. Please." I crossed my arms and leaned back. This'll be good.

"Umm... I saw Teresa and Dove fighting and Dove raise her fist so I grabbed it so she wouldn't punch my girlfriend and she spun around and punched me." Are. You. Fucking. Serious.

"Hold the hell up."

"Dove Hannah Reid, language!"

"Whatever. That story is false! She slapped me! Her stupid jewelry is IMPRINTED into my cheek. But because I swung, my injuries don't matter. I'm probably gonna have that stupid diamond on my cheek the rest of my life. But you listen to this crap?" I pushed my chair back and pointed to Ian. "Fuck you." Pointed to Teresa. "I'd say fuck you, but you're so used to people doing it for you." I pushed past everyone, even my parents and ran up the stairs. "FUCK EVERYONE!" I slammed my door, locking it, and pushing my makeup drawers in front of it. I had ten days till Christmas. I hope they all know they're not getting anythiing. Neither are you.