Chapter 4

Jack POV

Me and Jack were going back to Magcon and I still haven't said anything to Leighton. I'm just scared, will she still want to talk to me? Of course not.

I was leaving my house when I saw Jack in his driveway too. He looked my way and saw me. I then saw Leighton coming out of the garage. He said something to her and she looked my way. She didn't look the way she usually did. Her face looked sad, unlike her face before, where she'd be all happy and make good comebacks and be happy. But that was before I messed up. I thought.

Leighton POV

I couldn't believe Jack was off again to Magcon. Now I'll be home alone with my dad. But he's barely here anyways it won't make a big difference. I guess I'll hangout with Abbey.

I look out the window and see Jack putting things in the car and look over to Jack's house and see him putting things in his car. I still get butterflies in my stomach when I see him. Ugh. I go outside and see Jack.

"Hey sis, I see you-know-who over there." he says. I look over his way as if I wasn't stalking him a couple minutes ago. He's already staring our way. I miss him so much. But I can't be weak and let him win me over.. but I want to.

"Aye sis, you alright?" Jack asked, I nodded.

"Okay guys, you ready to go the airport?" my dad asked. Me and Jack nod. This is one of his rare times off.

------------

"Flight 259 to Orlando boarding now," we hear at the airport. Me and Jack hug.

"I'm gonna miss you so much," I say.

"I'll miss you too, sis. I love you." he says.

"I love you too. Call me when you land." I say.

"Ok, I will. Love you," Jack says and we hug for what seems like forever, but before we know it, the second boarding call is announced.

"Well I'm leaving this time, love you guys. See you guys in a few weeks." He says and walks to the gates. Before he leaves, he turns around one more time and waves to us.

--------

When me and my dad get home, we had some time together and watched a couple funny movies. It's these times I missed when my dad was gone, he traveled for his work, so that's why he's barely home.

"So Jack said you had a little fling with ol' Gilinsky, huh." he says.

"Oh my god dad he seriously said that?" I ask, of course Jack would say that to dad.

"Yeah, is it not true?" he asks.

" Yeah it's true, I can't believe he told you though." I say.

"Mhmm.. so what happened?" he asked, oh my god..

"Well.. there was a little misconception between us though.." I say.

"Oh, what happened?" he asks. Ok I love my dad, but he always trys to get in on all the gossip.

"You know what, I just should've been quiet. I knew you would be asking a million questions." I say and stand up. I go up the stairs and slam the door. GOD.

I looked at the time, it's been a few hours since Jack's plane left off. I decided to call him. I hear the ringtone, but it goes to voicemail after a few rings.

"Hey, it's Jack.. I'm not here right now but leave a message and I'll get back to you soon." I hear and then hear the beep.

"Hey, it's Leigh.. just making sure you were alright. Love you and call me back." I say and hang up.