Chapter 7

Leighton POV

Today is mine and Jack's six month anniversary and I have been so happy lately. He's apparently taking me to some secret restaurant that's fancy, from what he's told me. I'm getting ready to surprise him with his gift, which is a new pair of sneakers. I put on more makeup than usual and a dress that I recently got. I look at the clock which reads, 5:30, and decide to go surprise him. As I'm walking up his drive way, I start to worry. What if he doesn't like how I look? I push my thoughts aside as I ring his doorbell. He opens it and he looks..scared?

"Leighton! What are you doing here?" he asks with a worried tone.

"Um, well I was gonna give you your gif-"

"Jack who's at the door?" a female voice asks from inside his house.

Oh no..

He looks at me sad while a blonde girl around our age shows up.

No...

"Who is she Jack?" I say and start to back up.

"She's um.. she's Rach-" he says and I cut him off.

"You're cheating on me?" I say as my eyes tear up and I back up more.

"Um I.. Leighton I didn't mean to.. I'm sorry,"

"You didn't mean to? You didn't mean to cheat on our six month anniversary? Well, I though we were gonna last long but, apparently not," I say and burst out crying.

"Leighton I'm sor-" he says but I cut him off.

"No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not being good enough for you, Jack. Happy anniversary, hope it's great kissing your new girlfriend!" I say through my tears and run back home, dropping his present on the way.

I open through the door and see m brother, of course. I don't bother stopping, I just run up the stairs and slam my door and lock it.

Why did this happen to me?

-----------------

Author's note :

Hey guys! Haven't updated since September... Sorry I just honestly haven't been on Wattpad lately. Friday is my birthday, I might update then or this weekend.. cross your fingers!! Hope you liked this chapter, kinda left you guys in a little suspense...