Chapter 6

Jack POV

"Jack wait!" I heard Leighton.

I turned around and she crashed her lips on mine. I stand there getting taken aback and kiss her back. I then realize what I'm doing and stop.

"What just happened?" I asked, trying to hold back my smile.

"Well, I need to stop pushing you away, because I know I don't want to." she says and smiles.

"I don't want you to either," I say, "and I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend." I say.

She hugs me. " I take that as a yes?" I question.

"Yes!" She says and hugs me again, finally.

Leighton POV

a couple weeks later

It was around 10 at night and I was laying on my couch with my head on Jack's chest on and watching a movie. We've been hanging out a lot these first weeks we've been together. My brother, surprisingly, took it calmly and hasn't shown any signs of him not liking me and Jack together.

"Jack?" I ask.

"Yeah babe," he says and I can hear the tiredness in his voice.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too Leigh," he said and drifted off.

I smiled at his voice and closed my eyes and listened to the beat of his heart and fell asleep.

---------

Hey guys sorry for not posting like I said I would! I forgot about it and a lot was still going on in school. And this week I have even more stuff because this is the last week before fall break for us. But thanks for reading and vote please!