Chapter 1

Leighton POV

I was watching tv when my annoying brother, Jack and his friend Jack came and stood in front of the tv.

" Uh, move," I say.

" Me and Jack are making a vine and we need you to move." he says.

" Can't you make a vine somewhere else, I'm kind of in the middle of a Gossip Girl marathon." I say and roll my eyes.

"Just because you have the same name as one of the actors on the show doesn't make you special." he says.

"Just because your a famous viner doesn't make you any more cooler." I say.

"Stop overreacting and give me and your brother the living room," Jack G says.

"Since when did I let you be the boss of me, Jake." I say, calling him Jake on purpose.

"It's Jack," he says, getting mad.

"I could care less, Jake." I say and walk away and leave the house to go to my friend Abbey's house.

---------------------

"I mean, Abbey, he just UGH." I say and pace around the room.

Abbey's always there for me when I need to vent out about Jack.

"Yep, I mean how could he hate you your just Jacks little sister." she says.

"I KNOW I DONT GET IT." I say in frustration and plop down on her bed.

Abbey's mom knocks and comes in the door.

"Abbey- oh hey Leighton are you staying the night?" she asks. I love Abbey's mom. she's basically my mom since my mom died a few years ago.

"Um yes, if that's alright with you guys." I say.

"Of course! Well what do you guys want for dinner?" she asks.

Me and Abbey look at eachother and smirk.

"TACO BELL!!" we yell in sync.

" Ok, do you guys want the usual?" I love her mom to death, she knows what I order from Taco Bell because we always go there when I'm with Abbey.

"Yep," we say in sync, again.

Her mom leaves and we get back to talking about Jack.

"So back to Jack." she says.

"Yeah, so like every time I'm at home he's there and like I feel I have no privacy. And today he told me to stop overreacting! Seriously? And Jack didn't even say anything to him. UGH. Just because he's my brothers best friend doesn't mean he can boss me around like he's my brother!" I say and sigh.

"Wow Leigh, wow. That's ridiculous." she says.

"I know. But I can't do anything about it because then my brother will like tell me to knock it off or something." I say.

"Yep." Abbey says.

--------

Authors Note : ok so yep here's the start of this story! On this chapter there will be a picture of Leighton and the next chapter there will be a picture of her friend, Abbey.