Chapter 2

"Okay I'll do it. Wait do you know who else will be there with him?" I asked curiously, hoping it wouldn't be all of them. I was hoping to meet all of them one day. But, not meeting them as me being their waitress for the night. 

"Sorry sweety, I don't know who will be there with him. So anyways how was your day?" She asked, while leaning down towards her feet on the couch, slipping off her black shoes.

"Uhm mine was good, didn't really do much. Addison came over for awhile after school, just studied a bit for this stupid english test for school next Tuesday. Then we just watched tv, and hungout. She was gonna stay longer, but her mom called her to come home." I responded while eating my favorite spaghetti of my mom's.

"Oh well that's good to hear kiddo. Hey I'm pretty tired, today was a busy day at Grazzianos. I think I'm going to take a shower then get to bed. Don't go to bed too late. Love you." She smiled while sitting on the couch then walked up to me, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Love you too, good night!" While she walked towards the hallway to her bedroom with Oscar in her arms. She always brings him in her bedroom before she goes to sleep so he will sleep with her at night.

After finishing my food, I walked upstairs to my bedroom. I decided to go on my laptop for a bit before I went to bed. I got pretty bored on it easily, so I just went on tumblr for a bit. There was always such cute pictures of One Direction on my dashboard, but for the most part I just really enjoyed seeing the hilarious videos and memes on there. Never fails to make my night.

I closed my laptop, and just laid there on my back, laying against my soft comfy bed. I was just thinking about next Wednesday. I was over thinking, I was either very nervous or very excited. I think I was little bit of both. I decided when I work there next Wednesday to just stay cool. I didn't want to act like a obsessed fan. I really wasn't a obsessed fan. Yes, I do love them, but I'm not totally crazy about them. If I had to say my favorite member of One Direction, it would be Liam. I always thought he was very attractive. After the many thoughts running through my head, I threw on some P.J.'s.

I walked into my tiny bathroom, getting situated for bed. I had a whole routine before I actually go to sleep, not sure if that was just me or others did it too. I finally got into bed, leaving me with my thoughts again, I was able to doze off into a deep sleep.

-

A week had passed by, not much has happened lately. I was happy that I did okay on that english test, I got a 93. Ofcourse Addison got 100, she got perfect scores on everything. Along with her looks, she was close to perfect, with her blue eyes and naturally long wavy blonde hair. She's a little shit for that, but she was a little shit that I loved though. It was finally Wednesday the day of me helping my mom out at the restaurant. I was suppose to meet her at the restaurant, at 6:30 pm. It was only 3:30 pm.

I just had gotten home from school about an hour ago. I sorta thought I had to look good for this dinner tonight, even though I was only the waitress. I decided to take a nice hot shower, cleansing myself.

After I slipped on a red shirt, and a white pencil skirt that went a little above my knees. I wore with it my black flats, I don't usually wear stuff like this it's just my semi-professional look. At my mothers work, everyone who worked there was required to wear something red. My red shirt was a button up vintage shirt. After blow drying my hair, I thought I looked fine I guess. My hair is naturally pretty straight. I didn't want to try too hard to look good. Me 'looking good' isn't that much, I didn't find myself that pretty. While I was blow drying my hair, my phone started buzzing on the top of my white sink in my bathroom. A message from 'Addison(-:' appeared on my phone screen.

I hope you guys like this chapter. The next chapter will be better! Sorry this chapter was sorta short guys. But, still hope you enjoyed it and stay tuned. A few comments maybe? x