Chapter 13

My thoughts traveled around my head for the moment. What did Harry have to ask me?

"Sure thing, anything Harry." 

"What do you think Kate? .. About us?" He asked quietly, it seemed like he was worried in a way for my answer.  I never really gave the thought about Harry and I getting serious, it just seems impossible now that I think of it. He has a busy life, I can't compete with that. Breaking my thoughts, I realized Harry was still waiting for my answer.

"Well I love seeing you, and those sphagetti tacos of yours.  I just.. I don't really know how to put it." I said with my honest answer.  I piped up, "well, what do you think about us?"

"Us? I honestly love the thought of us, it hasn't been long but I know you are someone who makes me happy, the right person to make me happy. But, I don't want this to keep going if you aren't interested in me Kate." His last sentence sounded more like a question.

"I want to be with you Harry.. it's just, you're so busy. Look how famous you are. This is ridiculous, you do make me happy just the same it's just I won't be able to compete with your busy schedule. I just feel there wouldn't be enough time for the both of us to spend together.  This isn't a excuse or anything, I just feel for a realistic idea of us being together and lasting doesn't sound too great. I would want to be able to see you often, not once every 3 monthes or something like that."  Well I didn't expect saying that much, but I'm glad I kinda got to the point. Harry crinkled his eyebrows, I could tell he was deep thought. I doubt he even thought about how or when we would even see eachother if this continued.

"Kate, I feel like me and you have something. We could be meant for eachother, we can't just throw it away. And when two people are meant to be together, they will do anything to be together. I can make this work. I will find time for you, because I don't how much you know, but I really enjoy seeing you." His words warmed my heart. Giving the thought though, Harry is saying all kinds of sweet things to me. And even basically talking about the future of what we could have, but he hasn't even actually asked me to be his girlfriend. Is he even going to ask me? I brushed the thought away.

"I would love to keep seeing you Harry, I really do like you." I said simply, hoping that was a good answer for him. I wonder if Harry can tell how nervous I can around him, I actually give a lot of thought about what I'm going to say to him.

Before I knew it, Harry was leaning to kiss me. Just a simple kiss. The rest of the night was lovely, and flew by quickly. Harry and I talked about memories, summer camp memories, highschool memories, so much more. We really did have a good laugh.

-

Once we got to the car, it was already dark out. On the ride there, we didn't talk much. Just listened to the music. Out of nowhere, "you really do look.. lovely tonight Kate." I just smiled and put my hand on  top of his hand that was resting on his lap while he drived. Harry flinched a little.

About 10 minutes later, Harry was pulling into my driveway. My mom's car was there, but the lights wern't on. It was probably a early night for her, to get some sleep. I watched as Harry walked infront of the car, to open my car door. He grabbed my hand, and I hopped out still hand in hand with Harry as we walked slowly to my front door.

"So Harry, I really did have a wonderf-" I was cut off by Harry crashing his lips onto mine. He seemed desperate for a kiss. I was a little shocked at first, but within seconds my lips started to move with Harry's. I wrapped my arms around his neck, as his hands gripped my waist. After a bit, Harry slipped his tongue on my bottom lip, asking for permission if he could as I let him. Once we got a second to catch our breathe again, Harry was kissing down my face towards my neck. As he did that, he started to slightly push me against the wall. He kissed me all over my neck, I slipped a moan and I felt Harry grin against my neck. The neck spot right above my collar bone felt wonderful, he was right at my sweet spot. I snapped out of the trance I was in, as I felt Harry's hands wander down to the bottom of my pencil skirt. He fingers played with the fabric for a bit and he was still kissing me, but that is when his hands started to wander up my thigh higher and higher.

"Harry.. stop. Stop Harry! Harry!" Before I knew it, I took my hands off around Harry's neck and pushed against his chest so he would back up. He looked shocked at first, but then his face started to have a look of concern.

"Don't do that Harry." I whispered, while silently panting trying to catch my breath again..

"I,.. I am so sorry Kate, I don't know what came over me. You make me.. you make feel things I haven't felt before. I'm sorry." Before I was about to say it's okay it's just too soon, he turns and leaves without another word. He walks quickly to the car with his head down, and drives off leaving me standing there in complete confusion. What the hell just happened?

Is there something I'm missing?

So uhm hi again.. This is a short chapter.. and dead because I haven't updated since October. But, here I am! I guess I wrote a chapter because it's summer and I was really bored. I don't know if I will keep writing chapters. Maybe if you guys leave comments and votes so I know you want me to, I will continue writing. Sorry about how I stopped writing the fanfic before, I really had no clue what to write and I didn't have as much time because school. Bye now :)