Chapter 6

I was so confused on what had just happened. Why did Addison react like that? Wouldn't she be happy for me, and I was maybe planning she could meet them too with me. Just because I know she loves them so much.. But instead she gets mad at me, at least I think she's mad. Her reaction isn't what you'd think be the "normal" reaction to something like that, especially counting she loves them.

-

After the long day of school, without really talking to Addison, I was still happy. Just about Harry and everything, also counting there's no school tomorrow because teacher's workshop. 

Hallelujah. 

Anyways, it's not like Addison was completely avoiding me, I only saw her at lunch we only talked a little with a few words, but a couple of our other friends were in the conversation too, which made the tension between me and Addison at the moment less awkward.

 I walked home with my headphones on. It wasn't that nice of a day, it was pretty much cloudy all day. It just made my walks more dramatic, I like to listen to music and pretend I'm in some dramatic scene in a movie. Especially cars, I tend to always dramatically look out the window and act as if I'm in some sob romance movie. I'm weird like that.

I got to my walkway to my house and started pulling out the keys to my front door in my bag, as I continued to walk up to the door. I grabbed the biggest key out of all 3 of my keys and slid it into the door to unlock. While I walked in, I slipped my shoes off near the front door where a lot of the other shoes are and where a sleeping Oscar was.

 I went upstairs into my bedroom, grabbed my laptop and cell phone and lied down on my bed. I turned on the TV to change the silence that was filled in the room, other than me typing on the keys of my laptop. I'm not even watching TV, I just like background noise. 

As I continued to play around with my laptop, just on facebook I decided to text Harry back. Counting that he texted me this morning saying "Hi Kate, I'm taking you're probably at school. You should text me once you get out, have a good day :)"

"Hey Harry. So you wanted me to text you once I got out of school?" I texted him.

After 3 minutes of waiting, while I strolled through my facebook newsfeed my phone vibrated. My heart started to race, Harry just makes me so excited and happy. I don't even know what he said yet, but still it causes a huge smile on my face. I clicked my cell phone to read the text that was from Harry.

"I finally get to talk to you, I've been missing that shy smile of yours.. I was gonna ask tonight if you wanted to go out with me. But, I realized you have school tomorrow, so maybe this weekend we could plan on something?"

"you're in luck buddy. Teachers workshop tomorrow " I replied after reading the text.

"Wow I guess I am in luck. So Kate, would you do me the honor and go out with me tonight, and I'll pick you up say around maybe 6:30?" My face has officially turned almost into the color of a tomato.

"that sounds lovely" I said to sound not over excited, but happy about a date with him.

"It will be. I'll text you when I'm on my way. Bye for now beautiful, gotta meet up with Louis for a bit."

I looked at his text message, and decided not to text back. I still had a few hours to get ready. Before I went to sit up on my bed and choose a outfit to wear, I texted my mom saying I'll be out tonight and probably be home before 10:30, and if anything came up I'd text her.. I wasn't even exactly sure when I'd be home, I don't even know where Harry and I are going.

 I couldn't decide what to wear I didn't want to be too dressy, but too casual. I decided to go with a not too dressy summer dress, and gold sandals.