Chapter 9

OH GUYS,  MAKE SURE you read the last paragraph after, I have to say something to you guys to clarify something! Thanks! :)

***Kate's P.O.V***

After leaving Addison, leaving her with the guys, hoping she wouldn't make a fool out of herself I followed Harry into the hallway. Not sure where it was leading to. I then saw 2 bed rooms on each side of the wall in the hallway. Then at the end of the hallway was another room, that looked like a living room. Only from what I saw, I could see a T.V on the wall and apart of a black couch, but the wall covered the rest. Harry then turned into the 2nd room on the right of the hallway. Opening the cherry wooded door. 

"I'm taking this is your room?" I asked, with a smile smile gazing around the features in the room. It was a dark gray room, but on the side of the room had a big window letting all kinds of natural light fall into the room making it seem less dark.  

"Yep, don't call it my room, it's my crib." Harry said laughing, and gave me a wink. He's so adorable.

"So what did you want to show me?" I asked Harry watching him, as he began to lie down on the bed, putting his arms behind his head watching the ceiling.

"Nothing really, I just wanted to be with only you." He said to me looking up at me, with that cheeky smile of his. I returned a smile to him, with a light laugh. I then walked to the other side of the bed,  and sat down on the edge of it, facing the window, while I looked out of it from sitting on the bed. I felt a little awkward lying down beside Harry. Maybe he thought it would be too, so I just sat down on the edge of his bed. 

"You know I was kinda hoping you'd lie down next to me?" I turned around to look at Harry, as he watched my every move it seemed like. I could feel my cheeks burn.

"Well then you should of said something, Haz." I said to him laughing. As I crawled over to him on the bed, I felt my cheeks burning, literally burning. They felt like the feeling when your laughing to hard, or smiling to hard. Why do I always have to blush, I find it so annoying. I then turned lying against the side of Harry's body, as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I then looked up at Harry, his face was literally a few inches away from mine.

"I wonder how Addison is taking it out there. She loves you guys, a lot." I said laughing to him, as I still stared at his face. I looked at every feature of his face as he looked down at me too.

"She'll warm up to them out there, just fine, promise you that! Especially with Louis being there." Harry said to me. I laughed.

"You're beautiful, Kate." Harry said right after I laughed at what he said before. When he said that my face was still facing his as I looked up to him, while I was  still laying beside his body with his arm around me.  I didn't really know what to say, it's hard to say thank you, or anything. It's like you're in a trance looking into his eyes, and whenever he says beautiful, just everything about him makes me feel that way. I just smiled up to him showing my teeth, while I bet my face was still a rosey shade. Harry then leaned in to kiss me.  The other kisses from Harry were amazing yesterday, but this one felt perfect. It was so passionate, we moved our lips together in the perfect motion. After a bit of snogging, I couldn't help myself.. I then traced my tongue on his bottom lip. My mind was taking over, telling me not to stop. It felt so amazing. He then after put his tongue in the kiss, I smiled between the kiss, feeling Harry smile in the kiss too. I then sat up slowly still kissing him feeling more comfortable with him, and sat over his stomach as he still laid down. I clutched Harry's hair, holding his curls in my hands as I continued to snog with Harry.  The motion between our lips, while they moved having our tongues in the kiss, our motion of our lips moved faster I noticed. The room felt like it was getting warmer. I then pulled away from Harry breaking the kiss, before it got to intense between Harry and I.   I was then taking deeps breaths quietly, trying to catch back to my normal heart beat, getting my breath back. I know Harry is my first kiss and the only guy I kissed, but his lips are so soft. I swear he must be the best kisser.