Chapter 14

The next day later, I woke up feeling over tired when my alarm clock went off. Like I just wanted to go back to bed again, normally I just don't feel this exhuasted. Last night was just filled with many thoughts, I didn't text Harry. I wanted to give him space, I'm not really sure how I'm suppose to react so that's what I chose to do. I don't really know how I feel about the situation with Harry, I just didn't wanna go to a new level of intimacy. I need time, I'm not a person who gets really into.. intimate things. Especially when Harry has been my first with everything so far, even though I haven't done much. Just kissing, and made out. But, that is it for us two.

I don't know what caused him to be so upset that it made him leave without finishing our conversation. Was he upset with me? Was he upset with himself? I don't know what to think.

It brings a smile on my face, remembering when we first kissed that day on the boat. It was perfect. I will always remember that day.

      I did my basic routine, grabbed a pair of ripped skinny jeans with black converse, and a dark red flannel shirt. I don't really care that it's getting warmer out, I will wear whatever. Me thinking of about how it's getting warmer is me coming to the realization that summer is now 2 weeks away. Thank god. Hallelujah.

After leaving my hair in its naturally messy state, and putting on a little eye make up, I grab my bag and head out the door. Mom is still probably sleeping.

On my way walking to school, I just remembered finally I can talk to Addison. She has a lot of explaining to do, I'm not mad at her for kissing Liam, it's just crazy! What does that bring them to now?

Once I had reached school, I still didn't see Addison. I decided to just go and meet up with the rest of the guys at our usual spot, sitting beside one my good friends Connor at the picnic table. This was always what we would do before classes, just hangout outside. I liked that, giving me time to hangout with friends, because once classes started we drifted apart going different ways.

"Hey Kate, you okay?" Connor asked, snapping me out of my trance. Him asking that caused Josh and Sierra to look over too.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine! But hey, have you guys seen Addison this morning?"

"Yeah, she already went to first period because who knows why. She just said she had something to do." Sierra piped up. Her light brown eyes, almost green peered into mine. I always envied Sierras looks. I don't know if she dies it, but she has the curliest ginger hair with a smile that stands out from faraway.

"Well thanks. I'm gonna go see her." Giving her and the guys a small smile before walking away into the school. As I came into Addison's first period class, there she was at the back table texting or doing something on her phone, no one else was in here. I entered into the classroom, walking towards her slowly.

"Addy?" She didn't even realize I came in, until I had said her name.

"Oh, Kate.. Hi."  Tossing her phone back into her bag.

"Uh hi? Where the hell have you been lately? I've been trying to get ahold of you. Harry told me sorta where you guys were at first, but why didn't you tell me! I would've came with you guys. Sounded fun going to his camp site." I nodded to her.

"We just didn't wanna bother you guys. Maybe next time." She gave me a small smile.

"Well anywho, before first period starts, I wanted to bring up something. Something I saw."

"And what did you see?"

"I kinda know about you and Liam." She looked at me confused, but then a smile started to cover her face.

"I was scared to tell you. I'm sorry you had to find out whatever way you did, I've just been avoiding you because I don't know. We're not official or anything, I really don't know why I was scared to tell you, counting that you're my best friend. Maybe I was just worried that me and Liam may not serious yet, and I don't wanna tell you anything if it's just gonna end fast. Which I sure in hell hope it doesn't." I was happy for Addy. She dreamed of this, and deserves it. After the last 15 minutes until classes start Addison told me everything with her and Liam. I thought it was cute. And another thing that made me happy, was when she was talking about Liam she was just acting like he just a regular boy, not the "Liam Payne". I can have her around the boys without worrying now that she might do something embarassing.

After the long day of school filled with prepping for finals, I finally got home. Once unlocking my door, I closed it behind me dropping my backpack, and slipping me shoes off. Not even a minute in the house someone had knocked on the door. I just wanted to lie down and relax. After another knock, I opened the door and there was Harry, looking quite nervous I would say. He was wearing a plain grey shirt, with black skinny jeans looking perfect as always without even trying.

"..Kate, hi. You look gorgeous."

"Uhm thanks? Considering I just got home from school, and probably actually look like a mess.. What are you doing here?" I ask him in a way that comes off a bit rude, in a edgier tone.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for last night, I didn't mean to cross any boundaries like that. I really am sorry... Honestly, I have never had a girl push me off like that because usually they always want to continue. But when you wanted to stop, you being someone that I actually deeply care about, I hated myself that I didn't stop right away. The look on your face when you told me to stop... I never wanna see that look again. I promise I will never do that again. I want you to always feel comfortable with me Kate."

"It's okay Harry, I forgive you. Just please don't do that again, I will let you know when I am ready. I told you before you were even my first kiss, I don't want this to go too fast. I'm sorry that I'm not like the other girls." When he made a reference about being with other girls and how they never stop with him, honestly it did hurt because for one, I hate even imagining him with someone else, and two I can never be like those girls. I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous and didn't feel very insecure right now.

"What? Love, do not apologize. I am glad you are not like the other girls, you're so much better than them. They don't even compare to you. You are perfect just the way you are."

"It's just... I'm a nobody, and you have probably been with girls who are like models. Girls that are experienced and know what they're doing, and here I am always being I don't know.. just an awkward turtle." This makes him chuckle and shake his head. He pulls me close in an embrace, and I tightly hug around his waist. Feeling safer than ever in his arms.

"You are not an awkward turtle, and if you were you'd be my awkward turtle. On the serious note though, Kate trust me you have nothing to feel insecure about. You are more beautiful, funnier, smarter and kinder than any girl I have ever dated. I would say I practically hit the jackpot with you."

"You're too sweet, you know you're killing me right." I smile looking up at him with his dimpled smile. I push my lips against his, it was nothing like last night's kiss, right now it is slow and passionate.

It hasn't been long, but everything about him was just making me fall deeper and deeper.