Chapter 7

"It's beautiful."

A smile came to my face.

"I did a lot of planning for this, I want to make this a night to remember for you."

*** Kate's P.O.V ***

Harry drove down the rocky road, I was thinking to myself where the hell are we going? I was also thinking I didn't think it was that possible for someone to look so hot driving.

I kept my eyes locked ahead of me assuming we were almost there. And I was right. We drove out of the woods, where all the trees cleared. Harry stopped the car, parking it in a private area. Ahead of us, was a lake, with a beautiful white sail boat that floated on the shore by the dock. I could see on the sail boat was a candle dinner. While looking at the features of the sail boat, my stomach was flying with butterflies. This was the most romantic thing I've ever been too.  More like the only romantic thing I've been to, but I've seen plenty of chick flicks to know this date is over the top perfect compared to regular movie or dinner dates.

Oh shit wait, John Tucker had this kind of date, but who cares. Harry beats him by a long shot. Sorry John Tucker.

I continued to stare at the sail boat from inside the car, I was in complete awe. I could feel Harry's eyes planted on mine which made me turn to face him.

"Thank you Harry, you didn't need to do all of this. This is just.. wonderf.. no actually.. This is absolutely amazing. Perfect. Thank you. " I said looking into those gorgeous green eyes of his with the biggest smile on my face.

I was beyond excited for the night that was ahead of us, to spend it in such a beautiful area, with an incredible guy. I doubt Harry even knows how happy I am right now, if he wasn't around I'd break out with my little happy dance that I do when I'm really content.

As we stared in each other eyes for a few seconds after I said that, I gained a little confidence, leaning over and giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. Right away, I turned opening the car door, and stepped out. I kinda wanted to get out of there quick because maybe that was a little embarrassing for me to do already, I mean really this date just started. Oh god. Yeah confidence, gone.

Before I closed it, I noticed Harry was still sitting there. Why was he still sitting there? Come on guy, lets go!

"You coming Harry or what? I'm really excited." I said enthusiastically, while bouncing on the balls of my feet. I tend to do that when I'm nervous. When he just sat there, I could catch a glimpse of a blush forming on his face, him blushing was the cutest thing. Compared to my tomato self. To me, I felt like when I blushed I look like how I am in the end of gym class. Actually more like the beginning of gym class.

"Oh. Yes! Let's go." He was smiling to himself, when he finally stepped out of the car then walked infront of it, waiting for me to walk by his side. Once I was beside him, he put his arm around my waist, making my heart race with a shiver go down my back. I hope Harry didn't notice I tensed up with that. His touch gave me a rush I couldn't explain.

We walked onto the long dock that lays over the lake, walking to the end where the beautiful sail boat waited for us. As we reached the end, Harry took my hand and went infront of me guiding me onto the ladder to reach the sail boat.

"Thank you." I said politely with a smile.

"You're very welcome. I hope you like my favorite, sphagetti tacos." He said excitedly.

"Oh god, now that's something different. Sounds interesting, well we shall see if I like it. We eating now or later?"

"Hm, I was thinking about later. First I was thinking of taking this sail boat out. You know how to sail a boat Kate?" He asked with a smirk.