IV

▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬

I WOKE UP THE next morning to my alarm blaring loudly at me.

Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I sat upright in my bed and turned off the annoying sound coming from my phone.

My room was still dark, as I usually got up before sunrise.

I quickly showered and did my hair and makeup.

After I made sure my ponytail was sleek and my eyeliner was sharp, I made my way to my closet.

Looking at the clothes I suddenly remembered what Jimin had texted me last night.

There was an important meeting today.

I decided to dress more formally.

Not because he told me to, but because I didn't want to lose my job.

Choosing a white satin blouse and a high waisted black body con skirt, I slipped on my usual black pumps to complete the outfit.

Quickly rushing to the kitchen to grab breakfast I noticed a plate of muffins on the counter.

Made some extra, have a good day at work!
<3 joon

I smiled at my roommates thoughtfulness and grabbed two for the road.

Stuffing one in my mouth, my eyes widened in surprise.

"Holy crap these are delicious!" I said to myself, not concerned that I was speaking with my mouth full.

I quickly ate the other one and hopped in my car, flinging my purse on the passengers seat.

Luckily traffic was minimal, so I arrived at the building early.

Just as I approached the elevators I noticed one starting to close.