Chapter 3

Ravens POV
"Why aren't you helping?"I asked.

"I wanted to keep you company."he said.

"Okay why?"

"What's wrong with keeping a pretty girl like you company?"Evan said smirking. He leaned against the stairs. I rolled my eyes.

"Nothing I guess."I replied shrugging my shoulders.

"Good."he said sexily. No not sexy. "It's also because I don't completely trust you. I mean how do we know you haven't been bitten?"
He walked over to me and sat on the couch in front of me. Evan was about to say something but Daniel walked in.

"Well we're ready. We have the Jeep all packed. We can attach you're bike to the back of the Jeep."he said.

"Okay thanks."I said sighing in relief. Thank you Daniel for saving me from whatever Evan was going to say next.

"Hey Daniel I'll be right there. I gotta check something."Evan said. Daniel nodded. I get up from the couch with my bag. I go to my bike and follow Daniel to the garage. I roll it to the back of the Jeep. Either Jake or Josh was waiting there.

"Thanks..."I said. He eyed me again with the same look as before but took my bike. I sighed.

"Okay I know you guys don't trust me that I haven't been bitten. What the hell do you guys want me to do strip? Cause I will."I said crossing my arms. They all looked at me surprised then they looked at each other and nodded. I rolled my eyes and mumbled a few curse words. I set down my bag then took off my jacket. Then I took off my shirt. They all stayed where they were.

"If you want to see if I'm not infected then come up close."I said irritated. They snapped out of whatever fantasy they were in and quickly walked over to me. "It's not like I bite or anything. Oh oops sorry, wrong choice of words."I teased. They rolled their eyes. Daniel forcefully turned me and checked my back.

"What's this?"he asked with a little fear laced into his words.

"What?"I asked. He poked the middle of my back. I winced.

"What the fuck that hurts!"I hissed. One of the twins takes a picture and shows it to me. It was the number one. The skin around it was all welted and red like a bad burn.

"I don't know what that is. I didn't even know that was even there."I said honestly. They nodded and then looked at my pants. I rolled my eyes and gave back the phone. I took off my pants and turned for them.

"Okay so you're not bitten."Daniel said sighing in relief. I put on all of my clothes. When I was putting on my shirt Evan came back.

"Okay guys I'm ba- what's going on here?"he asks looking at me putting on my shirt quickly as well my jacket.

"We were checking if she was infected or not and we got a quite a show as well."one of the twins said smirking.

"Dammit I wanna see."Evan whined.

"Nope. Let's get going." I said getting in the back seat of the Jeep. The other side opened and Evan climbed in and sat right next to me.

"Hey sexy."he whispered.

"Don't call me that."I said. Suddenly all the other guys climbed in.

"Evan move over."one of the twins said. Evan smiles evilly at me. He was now in my bubble. Our legs were touching.

"Okay Olivia where to?"Daniel asked.

"The only one I know that's the shortest distance is where my dad usually goes. It's a two day drive."I explained. He nodded.

"Okay well to there then."
I gave him the directions and then we were off.

"So Olivia, do you know how to fire any of the guns you have?"The twin in the front seat asked smirking. All the boys started smirking as well.

"Of course not. I'm just a sweet innocent girl who cares about nail and hair care and make up. I figured I'd find some strong men to shoot them for me."I said in a stuck up voice. They stopped smirking. I rolled my eyes.

"Of course I know how to fire them idiots."I said returning my voice back to normal.

"Prove it."twin in the front said. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my hand gun and put in some small bullets.

"Okay roll down the window and tell me what to hit."I said sighing. They all looked at each other.

"This mail box coming u-
Ping! I hit it before twin one could finish. Daniel slowed down to the mail box I shot. They looked at the hole and then looked at me.

"Lucky shot."Twin one said. I rolled my eyes again. Daniel sped up again.

"Okay the stop sign up here."Twin two said. Ping! Ping! Ping! Ping! Ping! Ping! I shot around the o in stop. All their jaws were open.

"Okay you guys done?"I asked laughing.

"Yeah."they mumbled quietly. They also mumbled an apology.

After awhile I start to drift off until I finally fall asleep.
A few hours later I wake up to Evan shaking me. I rub my eyes. I look at my watch. It was 5:34 pm.

"What's going on?"I asked glaring at Evan.

"We're about to stop for a bathroom break at this gas station up ahead."Evan explained. I nodded.

"Olivia you think you could check the gas station?"Daniel asked.

"Sure."I said. I take my hand gun out and load it with the bigger bullets. When we came to a stop I left my bag in the Jeep and jumped out.

"You guys watch my back okay?"
They nodded. I cocked my gun and slowly made my way to the mini mart. The lights were on. I tapped on the glass and stepped back. Nothing in the mini mart moved. I opened the door and walked in. I pick up a can and throw it away from me. Nothing came to it. I walk around store looking around. Once I checked out the entire store I went behind the counter and opened the cash register and grabbed all the money and stuffed it in my pocket. I then went back outside.

"It's clear."I called. They nodded and jumped out the Jeep and ran to the bathroom. I laughed. Evan was the last one out. He walked over to me and smiled.

"What?"I asked.

"Nothing. It's just we're finally alone."he said.

"So?"

"So I get to do this."he said. He kissed me. I try to get out of it but he tightens his grip around me. I relax slowly and hesitantly kissed him back. He smirks and loosens his grip around me and puts his hand in my hair. I suddenly hear footsteps. I step on his foot making him pull away from the kiss and holds his foot in pain. I open the Jeep and get in. The other boys finally came back. They had snacks.

"Hey Evan what did you do to her?"one of the twins asked.

"Nothing!"

"Sure."both the twins said laughing.

"Okay let's hit the road. We'll stop around 9 okay?"Daniel said. I nodded and then fell asleep.

If you vote comment that you did and I'll follow you. Hope you enjoyed chapter 3!!