Chapter 1

CHAPTER ONE

Louis' POV

I was having a great time with my boys at the club. Eleanor urged me to come, saying she had something to do, so I finally gave in. Then, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, but ignored it. The boys would kill me if they noticed me answer it, and I was having to much fun. A thought then occurred to me, where is Cassidy? She told us she would meet us at 11. I quickly checked my phone, and it read 12:13 am. Someone then came up behind me, and attacked me with a hug.

"Hey Louis! I'm sorry I am late, but I had to drop my mom off at the airport last minute." Cassidy said.

"It's cool. Now let's get this party started!" I replied to my best friend.

Cassidy and I have been very close ever since elementary school. She is Canadian, (AN: I actually am, so sorry if I get anything wrong!) but her parents moved her to England when she was twelve. Her and the boys are also very good friends; they have known each other since we were on X-Factor. Before I knew it, Cass was nowhere to be seen. She reappeared with Niall, Zayn, Liam, and Harry at her side.

"I was told no girls were allowed tonight! I would have invited Sarah!" Niall complained.

"No, I specifically said no girlfriends, best friends are allowed." Liam replied while smiling.

Cassidy almost instintally smiled her signature smile I always loved.

"Awww! Thanks Liam!" She said with her weird Canadian accent.

Then, we all brought it in for a group hug, almost squishing her to death.

"Alright guys, don't kill her!" Zayn said jokingly.

"I missed you all so much!" Cassidy almost yelled.

"We missed you too!" The rest of us chorused.

After hours of dancing and having fun with my five best friends, my phone started going off. I had at least 20 messages and 50 missed calls from Eleanor. What could possibly be wrong? I decieded to call her, even though it was 4 am, and see what was the matter.

"Louis?"

"Eleanor, whats wrong? Are you hurt?"

"No, just a little caught off guard,"

With what?

"I need you to come over right now!"

"At 4 in the morning? No, I will let you get you rest and come later in the day."

"RIGHT NOW LOUIS!"

What was so important? Wait. Was she going to break up with me? No, if she was she would wait until later.

"Guys, I have to leave, Eleanor needs me."

"Oh, okay." My best friends said in unison.

On the car ride there, I couldn't get my mind off my Eleanor. Something was definately wrong, I just didn't know what it was yet. Keyword: yet.

"There you go Louis." The driver said.

"Thanks." I replied before getting out of the car.

As I opened the door and entered, I noticed Eleanor sitting on the couch. Her eyes were red and puffy, a clear sign she had been crying recently.

"El, whats wrong?" I asked, as I moved closer to comfort her.

"Well, after you left I-um went to the hospital."

Oh no. Eleanor had found out something horrible about her health, and I wasn't even there for her.

"Eleanor, I could have come wit-" I started, but she just cut me off.

"Louis, I didn't want anyone to come with me."

"Oh, okay."

Eleanor's POV

I need to tell him, get it over with, but I was really scared. After a silence that lasted what seemed like forever, I managed to spit it out, but not before starting to cry.

"Louis, I'm-" I hesistated.

"You're what?"

I sighed. "Pregnant."