Chapter 9

CHAPTER NINE

Cassidy's POV

I just kissed my best friend, 

on the lips,

which lead to tounge.

HOLY JEBUS!!!

That actually just happened and now things are awkward. Both Louis and I are just kinda looking deeply into each other's eyes without saying a word, the definition of an uncomfortable situation.

"That was..." Louis started.

"Amazing." I finished.

"Pretty much ya."

"So what do you want to do now?" 

"Well we both like each other, yeah?"

"I don't know about you, but after that, I like you alot." I said shyly.

"Well then, Cass would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow?"

"Of course!"

"Alright cool. I'll text you what time considering you're going to Kota's for a while, but I was wondering if Kendal could come? I don't really have a babysitter or anything..."

"No problem Lou, it will be a good daddy-daughter-godmother bonding oppurtunity."

"Thanks Cass, your the best!" He came and gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, "Night, love ya!"

"Love you to Lou! Hah that rhymed!"

After saying our goodbyes, I went to my room and got into my pyjamas. Then, I scrolled through twitter for a bit, before deciding to log off and get some sleep, so I did just that. 

~The Next Day~

I woke up and hopped in the shower, then got dressed and headed over to Dakota's apartment for our girls day. Normally these days consisted of eating quite alot of junk food, watching movies and generally hanging out and talking. Once I got there, Dakota, Sarah, Danielle, Andie and Taylor were sitting on the sofa.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey!" They all replied.

Then, we got right to it, watching movies that is. About four movie's in, I got a text from Louis saying he was gonna pick me up soon. I was super excited and nervous, so I got lost in my own thoughts until Sarah snapped me out of them.

"Cass! What's up, you seem kinda nervous and you were zoned out."

Shit. 

I didn't tell them about our date, well I guess it's time to speak the truth.

"Louis is about to pick me up..."

"And this is so nerve-racking why?" Andie asked.

I blushed, probably giving it away.

"You don't like him do you?" Taylor questioned.

"Possibly..."

"She totally does!" Dakota screamed.

"Ya I do...."

"This is wonderful!" Danielle said voicing her opinion.

"That's why we kinda have date.."

"No way!" They all yelled similtaniously.

"Yup. He is probably on his-" I said, but was cut off by the door bell ringing.

Sure enough, when I answered the door, Louis was standing right there with Kendal in his arms.

"Hey everyone!"

"Hi!"

"Hey!"

"Hello!"

"Sup?"

"Hey Lou, ready to go?"

"Of course." He said while holding out his hand for me to take.

I gladly accepted it and he shut the door behind us and then proceeded to lead me to his car. We drove for a good fifteen minutes, before I asked him where we were going.

Surprise was the only response I got out of him however how many times I asked.

AN: Hello! What's up with everyone? ATM I'm chilling with some best friends and over course typing the chapter out! Alright well bye. Also check out the synopsis for my new Liam fic Fix Me. I recently made the cover for it.

Comment,

Vote,

Fan,

Follow on twitter.

Ciao! ~Cass