Chapter 4

CHAPTER FOUR

Louis' POV- Five Months Later

Today was the day, the day that I was going to propose to Eleanor, if I could find the perfect ring. No one knew about my plans besides Cassidy, who was bringing Taylor and Andie. We have all hung out with Taylor before, all of us best friends since Cass introduced us. As for Andie, Cassidy and I went to school with her, but no one else had met her. In highschool, the three of us were inseperable, and now we are all just a big happy family. This included the lads and their girlfriends, along with Cassidy and Taylor. I am also postitive that Andie will be excepted into the group, she is a great friend to have. Snapping out of my thoughts, I pulled up the contact Snigglefritz, who was actually Cassidy. Her dad gave her that nickname when she was little, so I started calling her it, and Snigglefritz stuck.

To: Snigglefritz :P

Hey, meet out front in 10? -Lou

From: Snigglefritz :P

Sure cya then -Cass

When I got there, I met up with the girls and walked in to find Zayn and his girlfriend Dakota. At first, they didn't notice us, probualy because they were passionately kissing, but ya know, just a thought. Then, they broke apart and I noticed a beautiful diamond necklace around Dakota's neck as they turned to greet us.

"Hey, what are you guys doing here?" Zayn asked.

"Louis is gonna propose!" Andie screamed.

"Woah! Man, thats great! Wait. I'm sorry, who are you?" Zayn said.

"I'm Andie, Louis, Cass, and I went to highschool together."

"I'm gonna go look at some rings now." I announced before Zayn could say anything.

"Yay!" Cassidy, Taylor, and Andie said in unison.

"See you guys around!" Dakota said.

"Ya, nice meeting you Andie." Zayn called before walking out the door.

We looked at some gorgeous rings, but not one really caught my eye, until Taylor pointed to one. It was silver, with little diamonds across the band, and a larger one in the middle. Most importantly, it was perfect for Eleanor. After I bought the ring, I dropped off everyone at mine and Harry's flat. Soon I would be moving  in with El, but we aren't for another two weeks. Then, I drove to her place and started to cook dinner while I waited for her to get from shopping with Danielle.

Harry's POV

I was just sulking around the flat because of my resent break-up with long-time girlfriend Paige, when Cass burst through the door.

"Louis is gonna propose!"

This made me even more depressed, I was going to ask Paige to marry me, me but then she broke it off.

"Paige broke up with me the night I was going to ask."

Just then, Taylor and another unknown face walked through the door. She was beautiful, and I knew right then and there I wanted her to be mine.

"This is Andie." Cassidy said as she mentioned towards the brown-haired girl.

"Harry. Harry Styles." I said as I leant in to shake her hand, but she just pulled me into a hug.

We were just getting to know each other, when Cass' obnouxiosly loud ring tone interupted us. She picked it up and listened to the person on the otherline for a matter of seconds before hanging up.

"Call the others, and head to the hospital it's El." She told me before she sprinted out the door.

AN: Cliffhanger! School is starting next Tuesday so I will try and update as much as I can! :) Who is excited for The Lucky One tomorrow? I AM, ZAC EFRON IS HAWT! Anyways, comment, vote, fan, and follow me on twitter @1D_Niam_Larry