Chapter 5

CHAPTER FIVE

Cassidy's POV

I ran to my car as fast as I could, and sped all the way to the hospital. When I got there, I saw a puffy eyed Louis sitting in the waiting room. He then explained how he was at Eleanor's flat waiting for her to come back from shopping, so he could propose to her. Louis started cooking dinner, when the hospital called and informed him a drunk driver crashed into El's side of the taxi. Now, she and the baby were in surgery fighting for their lives. I pulled him into a tight hug, and sat there and cried with and for my best friend. Then, Taylor, Andie, Sarah, Danielle, Dakota, and the boys came and sat beside us.

"Mr.Tomlinson?" A random doctor asked.

"That's me." Louis said as he stood up.

"Come with me."

After Louis left, I began to explain what happened to Eleanor to the others.

Louis' POV

The doctor took me into a private room, and told me to sit down, but I could never prepare myself for what I was about to hear. Eleanor had chosen the baby's life over her own, almost as soon as she had been given the choice. Apparently, if Eleanor got the surgery she needed to repair her heart, it would kill the baby. So, she got a emergency c-section, was rushed into her heart surgery afterward, but didn't make it, like she knew she wouldn't. The doctor then said something that caught my attention.

"Would you like to see your daughter?"

"Yes, but can I bring someone with me?" I asked.

'At a difficult time like this, most definately."

I then walked into the waiting room with a blank expression spread across my face. No one knew what Eleanor had done, so everyone stood up with a hopeful look in their eyes. I shook my head and watched all of the hope being drained out of them with that simple gesture. Then, I asked Cassidy to come with me, which she agreed to. We walked down a plain looking hallway, until we reached the room where my daughter was. She was in a weird protective dome, hooked up to many machines. Then, I broke down, as everything became so real. I had a daughter, a sick daughter, and a deceased girlfriend, that needed a funeral. What am I going to do?

"Louis?" Cass asked.

"Huh?"

"She is stable enough, would you like to hold her?"

"Yes."

As soon as my little girl was placed in my arms, she stole my heart. (AN: See what I did there?? :P) She had my eyes, but everything else about her screamed Eleanor, and I was glad for that.

"Have you chose her name yet?" Cassidy asked from behind me.

I turned around with a small smile on my face as I told her.

"Kendal Rae Tomlinson-Calder."

"Can I hold her?" She asked.

"Of course." I said as I gently passed Kendal over to her.

"Cass, I was wondering if you wanted to be her godmother?"

"Definately! Who would be my fellow godparent?"

"Harry, I asked him awhile ago and he said yes."

"Okay cool!"

Then, it hit me. I have no one to help me take care of Kendal. We would still have rehearsals and tours, plus now I live alone. Who is going to help with my baby girl? As if Cassidy read my mind, she spoke.

"Louis, we are all going to help out with Kendal Rae, your not alone in all of this."

"Thanks Snigglefritz." I said as I pulled her into a bone-crushing hug.

We stayed like that for awhile, until she pulled away, and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"You and Kendal are going to move in with Sarah and I. Louis, you and El were suppose to live in that appartment, it will make you depressed! So what do you say?"

"You and Sarah live together?"

"Ya, we were neighbors back in Canada. When she moved to London, we ran into each other and decided to share a flat. Then, I introduced her to you guys and now she is dating Niall. Anyways, back to the subject!'

"I don't know, we would be up in the night and everything..." I trailed off.

"C'mon Louis! Sarah even okay'd it! Plus we love babies, they're really cute! I'm a night owl anyways so I will be up! Please?"

"Fine, I will move in with you and Sarah."

AN: Hey guys! Did you see that coming?? Btw I love Eleanor, it was just for the story! GONNA WATCH THE LUCKY ONE SOON AND SEE ZAC EFRON'S SEXINESS WITH MY BEST FRIENDS!!! :) Thanks for reading! Comment, vote, fan, and follow me on twitter @1D_Niam_Larry