Chapter 8

CHAPTER EIGHT

Louis' POV-Week's Later

Sarah moved out a couple of days ago, and now Cassidy is on the couch with her "blankie", in the fetal position sobbing uncontrolably whispering to herself, "I can never be as awesome a Louis so why bother trying?" No I'm just kidding, she hasn't admitted it to herself yet. She is seriously on the couch being all depressed and watching different episodes of Friends, The Simpsons, and Grey's Anatomy though. Currently, she is watching Grey's and balling her eyes out because "McSteamy" died. Who the hell is that? She always talks about him and some George character, claiming "they should have survived." I couldn't take it anymore, seeing her cry made me want to. So, I shut it off and turned on The Simpsons while cuddling her. Cassidy is my bestfriend, and always will be, so this isn't abnormal for us. We watched numerous episodes on the sofa, just laughing almost to the point of crying. After about 8 episodes, my phone buzzed informing me I had a tweet I was mentioned in.

@5HomosKidrauhl: Simpson's marathon with @Louis_Tomlinson he always makes me feel better!!!! :)

I retweeted it, and then replied to her.

@Louis_Tomlinson: @5HomosKidrauhl That's my job as a best friend!!! :) I like your old twitter name better, this one is hurtful!!! Jk.

 We kept the conversation going for a while, before realising it was stupid. We were sitting right beside each other, but instead of talking, we were tweeting back and fourth. Eventually, Cass and I continued watching The Simpsons and communicated like normal people; via speech.

Cassidy's POV

Louis and I were pointlessly tweeting each other and considering he is THE Louis Tomlinson, we got thousands of replies. Two in particular caught my attention though, the first was Sarah's and the second name rang a bell.

@mskbubble008: @5HomosKidrauhl @Louis_Tomlinson I can't believe I'm friends with u guys! Ur so weird!!! :P

@DarienStarks51: @5HomosKidrauhl Hoffener is that you? Idk if u remember me, it's Darien and we went to school together in Saskatoon!!

I quickly replied to the both of them.

@5HomosKidrauhl: @mskbubble008 u should b talking!!! :P

@5HomosKidrauhl: @DarienStarks51 How could I 4get? We were inseperable! So much so Mrs.Scissions wouldn't dare put us in different groups! :P

I got one last tweet from the other half of Sassidy, but Darien and I kept conversation going.

@mskbubble008: @5HomosKidrauhl True dat!!! :D

@DarienStarks51: @5HomosKidrauhl O ya! So me and Caitlin r coming to London for 2 weeks!! :) Wanna chill?

@5HomosKidrauhl: @DarienStarks51 Definitely! When r u guys coming?

@DarienStarks51: @5HomosKidrauhl November 7 to 21

@5HomosKidrauhl: @DarienStarks51 Alright sweet! Cya then! :) I will follow u and then just DM me when u wanna hang out!

@DarienStarks51: @5HomsoKidrauhl Sure! :) ttyl

I followed her, then got up to grab something to eat.

"Lou, you want anything to eat? Carrot maybe? Ewwww. Jk I ain't no directionator."

"Nice! I'll just have a coke."

"Alright."

I opened the fridge and a grabbed a coke for the each of us. Contemplating long and hard about my snack choice, I finally decided on Cheese Nips and pickles. They're absolutely delicious! Preparing a plate for myself, I got a text from Dakota.

"Hey! Girls day tomorrow? I got a whole bunch of movies and junk food! :)"

I quickly replied, before sitting back down on the couch beside Louis.

"I'm in :D"

First, I set down my food on the table and then handed Louis his drink. For a fraction of a second, our finger tips touched and I felt dare I say it, sparks? Lou was my best friend, why did I get all tingly inside when we brushed hands? Well apparently Louis noticed it to, because he is awkwardly staring at me. Jebus! Things are never ever ever this awkward, we just say what's on our mind. At that moment I was speechless, because I had the urge to kiss him. And not just a kiss on the cheek, but a full on snog. What has come over me? I surpressed all these emotions and popped in the movie Cat in the Hat. By the end of it, my words came out like vomit and I asked him a question, not really knowing what I wanted the answer to be.

"Did you feel the sparks too?"

"Yes." He replied, avoiding eye contact.

"Okay." I lamely answered.

Oh my god. I just made things utterly and painfully awkward between us. Crap here comes the word vomit.

"Do you like me?"

He hesitated, "Yes."

Wow.

"Do you like me?" Louis asked.

Do I like Louis more than I friend? I honestly didn't know the answer, so I just looked him right in the eyes and stayed silent. Louis looked as if he was at war with himself, but the started leaning forward. Before I knew it, I was kissing my best friend.

And I liked it.

AN: OOOOOHHHH!!! It's getting spicy! :0 Btw all the twitter names are legit, go follow them cuz they're awesomesauce!! Farewell! Comment, vote, fan and follow on twitter!!!