Chapter 2

CHAPTER TWO

Louis' POV

I stayed and comforted Eleanor for the rest of the night. She told me that she was going to keep our child, and nothing could change her mind. Honestly, I didn't know what to feel, I have always dreamed of having a child with Eleanor. After we were married and ready for one thought. I was overjoyed, but scared to death at the same time. What if I wasn't a good father? This child, my child, deserved the best, but was I able to give it to them? 

Oh shit.

I forgot to tell the boys I was staying overnight, they were probualy insanely worried by now. Eleanor had now stopped crying, and I knew that I should go talk to the boys and Cass. I didn't want to leave her, but I have to, for at least a couple hours.

"El, I have to leave for a bit, to go and talk to Cassidy and the boys. Text or call if you need anything at all and I will be right over." I told her.

Then, I walked out and reluctantly got into the car that was sent for me. Eventually, we got to our hotel, and I went to my room. When I opened the door, my five best friends were standing there looking very relieved.

"Is everything alright?" Cassidy asked.

"No, but I don't want to talk about it." I replied, even though I really did.

"Okay, well you can tell us when your ready." Liam told me.

I sat down on the couch, and felt a tear escape my eye. Everyone looked at me for a moment, and then came closer to comfort me.

"Whats wrong?" Harry asked.

"Eleanor's pregnant and it's mine." I replied, in a rush, as I tried to hold back anymore tears.

You could see the shock plastered on all of my mates faces.

"Arr you guys keeping it?" Zayn asked.

"Yes." I said almost immediately

Even though I had only known for six hours, I was sickened with the idea of giving him or her away. I would never abort a child either, and neither would Eleanor.

"Guys, I just need to be alone right now." I said as I got up and left.

In my room, I lied on my bed and thought of all the things that had happened in the last 24 hours. Finally, my mind shut off, and I drifted into a deep sleep.

AN: And thats chapter two!! Thanks for reading!! Also read my best friends fanfics cuz there BALLIN'! (Thats just for you Sarah! :P) Her username is Sarrrrrrah_1D.Since its super short I WILL upload chapter 3 sometime today! Don't forget to comment, vote, fan, and follow me @1D_Niam_Larry!