NSFW part 2

''Well, if it's nothing, I will go get some gunpowder.'' Younger said, walking outside. He was humming, but Roadie could see something weird on his legs, but it disappeared just like the tail. Roadhog huffed a bit and walked to the water, sitting down. Jamison went to look for gunpowder if they had any storages in the huge mans bike. He groaned slightly, but soon took all the bombs from there and walked back to the cottage.

Roadie was sitting in the water in his undies, soon laying down. It was calm day. Not too hot, not too cool. Just perfect. The water was also warm. He couldn't hear a sound, it meaning the other was focused on making the bombs. Roadie kind of liked the quietness through all the noise that was usually there.

If he listened closely, he could sometimes hear mumbled singing from the inside. Roadhog stayed outside for a while, then joining junkrat inside. He was humming while building bombs. But something was different. He had a long tail behind him. It was just laying on the floor. He stared at it. "What the hell?"

''Whot?'' Jamison asked, looking at Roadie. "What the hell?" He pointed at the tail. "Whot?" Jamison asked, looking down. He jumped up and stared at the tail. "Whot the hell?!!" "Touche." Roadhog smirked a bit but then stared at the tail again

It was attached to Jamison, it now being flopped on the floor. ''M-Mate?! Mate whot's going on?!'' He asked. Before Roadhog could answer, the tail was gone. "What the fuck...?" Road pat the spot the tail was coming from

He could feel a small bump there, but nothing else. He poked it. That made other gasp. "Oh, sorry" Older said. He purred. His face looked very pleasured and he was drooling slightly. Roadhog rubbed the small nub. That made other gasp and pant. He purred in pleasure. The pleasure seemed almost the same as with bombs exploding inside him. "Wow..." Older said and kept rubbing it. Soon youngers legs gave out. He fell on his knees. Roadhog grinned a bit Other kept panting. His pants had a wet spot telling that he had came.

He smacked the younger's ass. He gasped. He looked at the other with pleading eyes. He mouthed. ''More''. Roadhock slapped his ass again. Junkrat gasped loudly. He slapped the little nub on his lower back.

That made him moan very loudly. "Feel nice?" Jamison nodded, his eyes pleading more. Roadhog nodded and chuckled. Younger walked to other with his knees, starting to open others pants, staring him to the eyes. Roadhog nodded.

Jamison pulled others pants and boxers down. It has been a while since the younger did something like this. Roadie had seriously triggered something. Younger dig out olders massive cock and took its tip to his mouth. "Watch the teeth." Roadhog huffed. Other nodded, and ran his lips up and down on others side. He licked it all around. He wanted more. He wanted Roadie, and he wanted him now. Nothing could stop him right now. He was needier for sex right now than ever to exploding things.

He felt a hand grab his hair and push the younger's head down on the monstrous lenght, filling his throat "What did I say." Other gagged, but didn't pull back. Right now he didn't care about choking or throwing up. He licked the other.

Roadhog rubbed his dick against the back of Junkrat's throat. Others eyes were closed, but by the pleasured sounds, the older could hear a great pleasure. Roadhog moved his free hand to the other's ass, first slapping it, then starting to finger him.

''Mmmhh~~!'' Other voiced. He then took his other hand, starting to play with with Roadhogs balls. He squeezed them gently, trying to bring more pleasure to him. Roadhog's breath went short for just a second, showing the younger man that he was getting pleasure from the playing.

Junkrat couldn't grin with others massivity inside his mouth. He just kept playing, moving his head back- and forwards. He tried to take other even deeper, but couldn't do it alone.

Roadhog had kept a hand in Jamie's hair, then helping him push deeper. Others eyes shot open, as his eyes got teary. He gagged. He could feel his throat being ripped apart. He couldn't take it deeper. He know he would still grow from that.

Roadie pulled his hips back a bit, then moving back, deep into his throat. Right now Junkrat didn't even care if other shot his big load in him. Usually he would be against it, because he was afraid of drowning to the cum. But now? The switch flipped? He didn't care. He soon squeezed others balls harder, using both hands.

Roadhog grunted, releasing a load into the smaller man. The cum came from his nose, mouth and bit from his eye sockets. He pulled back quickly and started coughing. Roadhog panted a bit, looking at him. He was coughing, soon it stopping. He wiped his face. But when he rose his gaze, other could see that the neediness only grew.

Roadhog sat down, pants still open. Jamison crawled to him. He climbed on his lap with his last strength. The tail had grown back.

Roadie grabbed it and turned him around, gripping his hips. Others tail was wiggling slightly, as the other was panting, randomly still coughing. Mako rammed his cock into Junkrat.

Other gasped loud, almost screaming in pleasure and pain. ''I-it hurts~! It hurts~! It.. It.. Feels so damn GOOD!'' He moaned. Roadie chuckled darkly, pushing in and out of Junkrat. He wasn't gentle at all, but it felt too fucking good to make him stop!

Other was panting and gasping, repeating the lines: ''I-it hurts~! It hurts~! It.. It.. Feels so damn GOOD!'' His tail was wiggling more, as he was harder than rock. Roadie kept a grip on the tail as he fucked the younger man hard and fast. As Roadie held the tail, Jamison started begging. ''P-pull my tail~! Pull my tail~!'' He pulled on it, moving his hips faster.

''AAAAH!!'' He screamed, as he came. Twice. In a row. His consiousness started to fade slowly. He blinked few times, then closing his eyes completely, biting his lip. Roadie slapped his ass, chuckling. Jamison was in heaven. He started mumbling things like: ''It hurts! It feels so good!'' ''More!'' ''Pull my tail harder!'' And so on.

Roadhog did as told, soon cumming in Junkrat. As the younger felt olders huge load, he passed out. He was panting, cummy mess. Roadhog laid him down. He didn't wake up in rest of the evening, but his body kept shifting. His tail came, faded, came, faded. Now his hair started messing around too.

He woke up late at the evening. He yawned and looked around. ''Mako?'' He called out. He tried to sit up, but then he felt sharp pain in his lower back. ''Eep!'' He voiced. Then he looked at himself, being covered in white, dried stuff. ''M-Mako?!'' He shouted. Mako walked into the room, staring at the other.

''Wot the fock happened to me?!'' He asked. "I have no idea..." Mako walked over, touching the white stuff. It was cum from earlier. ''Wot did ya do to me mate?! How did I pass out?! What happened?!'' "We fucked." Roadhog shrugged

Jamison blushed, the hold his head. ''Wot happened... I can't remember.'' "What?" Roadhog looked a bit tense. ''I can't remember us doing anything like that. Last thing I remember... Is when I grew that freaky tail... I am not sure if that was even true or a dream.'' Jamison said.

"It was true." He had that tail right now. ''Wot seriously happened mate?'' He asked.