Greed

His tail turned to snake, it growing another snake head. "Umm... McD?" He asked. Looking at the snake looking at him. McCree looked at the snake and backed away about five steps. "Why's that thing lookin' at me like that?" "I think you are the second one." Jamison said. "Hell no!" McCree held his hat in place as he started to run away from the snake. "He is!" Jamison said, running after the shorter man, catching him easily.

McCree looked at the snake. "Don't fuckin' bite me pardner... I promise I'm gonna beat your brains in." It was fast and bit him. Sins releasing. McCree grew tusks, his eyes going pure black, his arms' hair thickening up quite a bit. "Lust." "Hello Brotha~ Missed you soo much!" He said hugging other. Greed hugged back, patting her back. "And here I was wishin' I could stay down low for a while more." He laughs.

"Blame this idiot whose body I am in~ He is much smarter than he looks under all this dirt~ Also! His boyfriend is the best sextoy ever~~!" Lustrat said "Well still, why not leave me for last?" Greed got up, cracking his knuckled

"Wha?" Other asked. "I could never let go of my loved one~~ But you know~ He can get more creative AND this body handles even BOMBS! Can you believe that?!" "Good lord why do you need to tell me this" Greed rubs his face, as if absolutely done with Lust's shit, but he's still chuckling lightly with a smirk on his face. "This body handled bombs in its a-!" Greed put his hand on Lust's mouth. "Enough of that. Have you SEEN how many weapons they have here?!" He seemed excited

"Really?! I wanna see! Maybe we can use some of them~" He said like he meant something else. "In your ass or to shoot people?" Greed snickered. "Both~!" He almost moaned. Greed laughed. Lustrat moaned to a thought. "Oh its getting me sooo hard~" He moaned caressing his muscels.

Greed grabbed his neck, rubbing it one thumb. He began to purr, and drool. The sight gave a sting to Roadhogs heart. Roadhog walked over and picked Lust up. "No touching." Greed rose an eyebrow at the fat man. "Fatty, Lust here has known me for ages." "Oh big man~ I will let you both fuck me yees~~" He moaned.

Roadhog rolled his eyes, grabbing the snake. "That's enough." The snake let go and both and the tail turned normal. Roadie set Junkrat down. Junkie fell on his ass. "God damn it! Who was he?! And why my pants feel...?!" He asked, looking down. "AAAARGH! I am gonna explode meself soon!" "I'll help you out with that." Roadhog pat his shoulder. McCree shook his head in confusion, looking at Roadhog and Junkrat. "I've got a sin in me...?"

"Apparently. But who?" Junkrat asked. "Greed." Roadhog said. McCree sighed. "I guess my thievin' days are catchin' up..." "Apparently." Junkrat said, blushing. The cowboy sighs, slipping a cigar into his mouth. "Well ain't nothing I can do 'bout that now."

"Yea. Except take it away." Jamison said. "How 'dyou plan to do that?" McCree. "You go for a trip. Same for Gabeyboy." Jamison answered. "What?" "We can keep them apart, nothing happens, world safe for bit longer." He smiled proudly. "I'd rather have no sin o' greed in me" McCree lit his cigar.

"Do you think I enjoy this Lusty sin in me mate?!" Junkrat raged. "Nope." McCree shook his head. "Can't ya just cut the tail off or somethin'?" He asked. "Nobody touch da tail!" He hissed. McCree shrugged. Roadhog sighed.

Jamison looked at the tail and sighed. "I need some explosions." He mumbled. They saw Hanzo walking past them. The tail turned to a Snake. Hanzo just walked. McCree grabbed the snake. "You do not touch him." his voice was kinda creepy.

"Whot? He is one of the sins too!" Jamison said. "So? Nobody touches my huckleberry." "Your... Whot?" Junkrat laughed. "...whoops. Didn't mean to say that out loud." "You called 'im huckleberry!" Junkrat laughed, so loud Hanzo could hear.

Hanzo looked over, stopping. McCree blushed, holding his hat over his nose and mouth, his eyes still visible. The snake bit McCrees hand, turning both. Greed looked at Lust. "What?" Hanzo stared at him, looking both confused and intrigued.

"What if we bully that pretty boy~?" Lustrat asked grinning, as he pulled Greed to a deep kiss. Greed kissed back, grunting. Hanzo walked over and ripped who he thought was McCree away from Lust. "Jesse what are you doing?!" Lustrat laughed. "Oh McCreed's a big boy~ He can do what he wants~" Lustrat teased.

"No, he can't." Hanzo hissed. "What did you do to him?" He asks, glaring at Lustrat. McCreed rubbed his forehead. "Same as to you now~" Lustrat said, snake biting Hanzo.

Hanzo grew a pair of horns from his head, growing tusks that overbit his lips. His eyes were pure white. "How dare you, fool?" That didn't sound like Pride. "Whaa? You don't sound like my sister Pride~ I thought it would be you." Lustrat said. Hanzo ripped his arm away from the snake, still staying in that demonic looking form. "Maybe so, but I've made a deal with her." Hanzo rubbed his hand where the snake bit him.

"WHOT?! Pride made a DEAL with a puny human?!" Lustrat said, then looked at Hanzo. "Pride? Does he have a good dick?!" He laughed. "Yes. He does." Now that sounded more like Pride. "He's a good host. He accepts his over the top pride and has made it a strenght. And he can use spirit dragons."

"Whaa?! This body can withstand explosions!" Lustrat laughted. "Even in its ass!" "...Disgusting." Pride shrugged it off. "It cannot stand my dragons." Hanzo said. It was as if his mind and voice were switching between Pride and Hanzo. Lustrat laughed. "I bet it can!" "Trust me. I've done it before. He was out of commission for a week." Hanzo crossed his arms.

"Seeya soon Sis~ We will have sooooooo much fuun~! Dominating the whole world!" Hanzo's horns and tusks disappeared, his irises and pupils coming back. "Never touch him again." Hanzo growled and grabbed McCree by the arm, walking him away.

As one of the snake heads let go, both of them returned to normal. "Ew why me mouth tastes like Cigar?!" Jamison asked coughing. "You kissed McCree." Roadhog grumbled.

Jamison looked down and started running towards his and Roadhogs room.

Roadhog followed. As the rat got to their room, he ran to their bathroom, locked the door and sat down on the floor.

"Jamie?" Roadhock knocked the bathroom door.